Posted to alt.home.repair
Zaky Waky Zaky Waky is offline

Default Health of posters

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:lc5jk3
:

He has been to an orthopedist but I'm not sure what the outcome of that
was but I know he got some elastic supports and he told me seemed to
help a bit but with the weather bouncing around he's almost in as much
pain as I'm in. The important thing is, he learned how to beat a real
killer that causes health problems to get much worse. o_O

Hi Dufey,

I'm confused. In some of your posts you mention being "disabled" (on SSDI)
and in other posts you mention how you are still "pulling comm cables",
presumably for pay. How do you get SSDI while getting paid to work and
paying the IRS? (You do declare the income right?)

The reason I ask is that I would also like to get disability while working.