Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Drive Drunk and kill someone: Do it in Texas

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...s-probation-fo
r-drunk-driving-deaths.-His-defense-Affluenza.-video
Posted to alt.home.repair

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...s-probation-fo
r-drunk-driving-deaths.-His-defense-Affluenza.-video

Hi,
Initial reaction to the news was the judge's head must be examined.
Probation? How about at least life time driving ban? Crying out loud.
Victims family should get together, sue that kid and his family to their
ruin. I hope higher court overturns the sentence.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Hwang wrote:

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...s-probation-fo
r-drunk-driving-deaths.-His-defense-Affluenza.-video

Hi,
Initial reaction to the news was the judge's head must be examined.
Probation? How about at least life time driving ban? Crying out loud.
Victims family should get together, sue that kid and his family to their
ruin. I hope higher court overturns the sentence.

Don't worry, if the kid is a much of a delinquent as it seems, stealing
beer from Wal-Mart for his drunk driving, he'll get himself off'd for
"theft in the night" soon enough. "Theft in the night" in Texas is
essentially a few questions asked "just shoot the ******* and call the
cops for cleanup" crime.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pete C." wrote in message ...

Don't worry, if the kid is a much of a delinquent as it seems, stealing
beer from Wal-Mart for his drunk driving, he'll get himself off'd for
"theft in the night" soon enough. "Theft in the night" in Texas is
essentially a few questions asked "just shoot the ******* and call the
cops for cleanup" crime.

He might just end up that way. If posted, they may shoot you for trespass
in some locations. Have you ever seen Airplane Repo? Oh, ****, this is
Texas and that guy has a shotgun. Be quiet and keep your eye on him...

LOL!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 13, 2013 8:58:34 PM UTC-5, Irreverent Maximus wrote:
"Pete C." wrote in message ...

Don't worry, if the kid is a much of a delinquent as it seems, stealing

beer from Wal-Mart for his drunk driving, he'll get himself off'd for

"theft in the night" soon enough. "Theft in the night" in Texas is

essentially a few questions asked "just shoot the ******* and call the

cops for cleanup" crime.

He might just end up that way. If posted, they may shoot you for trespass

in some locations. Have you ever seen Airplane Repo? Oh, ****, this is

Texas and that guy has a shotgun. Be quiet and keep your eye on him...

LOL!

Texans need to be killed.
We want war to violently overthrow the US government

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:36:45 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...s-probation-fo
r-drunk-driving-deaths.-His-defense-Affluenza.-video

Texas should not be part of the United States. It should be part of
Mexico!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 13, 2013 5:36:45 PM UTC-6, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...s-probation-fo

r-drunk-driving-deaths.-His-defense-Affluenza.-video

There are millions in prison because their defense was poverty .

The judge needs removed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/14/2013 5:21 AM, Daring Dufas : A Sock Of Killer Loon wrote:
On Friday, December 13, 2013 5:36:45 PM UTC-6, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:

Killer Loon, living proof that human females should never have sex with
farm animals. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...s-probation-fo

r-drunk-driving-deaths.-His-defense-Affluenza.-video

Texas should not be part of the United States. It should be part of

Mexico!

Beat a Lockheed Martin tax sucking maggot to death with baseball bats.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/14/2013 6:00 AM, wrote:

Texas should not be part of the United States. It should be part of
Mexico!

They don't want it back

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Hwang wrote:
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...s-probation-fo
r-drunk-driving-deaths.-His-defense-Affluenza.-video

Hi,
Initial reaction to the news was the judge's head must be examined.
Probation? How about at least life time driving ban? Crying out loud.
Victims family should get together, sue that kid and his family to their
ruin. I hope higher court overturns the sentence.

Maybe the Menendez brothers, Erik and Lyle, can get a retrial for the
shotgun killing of their parents in 1989. They suffered from Affluenza too.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...s-probation-fo
r-drunk-driving-deaths.-His-defense-Affluenza.-video

The People's Republic of Vermont loves child molesters, too,
Malformed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/01...ge-under-fire/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/15/2013 2:55 AM, ChairMan wrote:

True, BUT then there is Sheila Jackson Lee, D-TX ...

_Sheila Jackson Lee Wants Unemployment Benefits For the
Employed_

She said it in the House chamber the other day ... G

Can we just give her to Mexico?

Not unless you can get them to take "Guam is capsizing"
Hank Johnson,
too.

Lets start a list of deportees

Start with Congress
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 08:50:45 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/15/2013 2:55 AM, ChairMan wrote:

True, BUT then there is Sheila Jackson Lee, D-TX ...

_Sheila Jackson Lee Wants Unemployment Benefits For the
Employed_

She said it in the House chamber the other day ... G

Can we just give her to Mexico?

Not unless you can get them to take "Guam is capsizing"
Hank Johnson,
too.

Lets start a list of deportees

Start with Congress

Anyone who blames "Congress" for our problems should be looking in a
mirror. Like it or not, Congress got there because the people voted
for them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 12:54:41 -0500, "Pete C."

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 08:50:45 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/15/2013 2:55 AM, ChairMan wrote:

True, BUT then there is Sheila Jackson Lee, D-TX ...

_Sheila Jackson Lee Wants Unemployment Benefits For the
Employed_

She said it in the House chamber the other day ... G

Can we just give her to Mexico?

Not unless you can get them to take "Guam is capsizing"
Hank Johnson,
too.

Lets start a list of deportees

Start with Congress

Anyone who blames "Congress" for our problems should be looking in a
mirror. Like it or not, Congress got there because the people voted
for them.

Partly true, however the issues in not as much one of people voting for
them as much as it is:

1. People not voting at all.

They voted.

If the centrist 60%+ majority doesn't vote then the extremist wings can
elect who they want.

Spoken like a true know-nothing.

2. People not running for office.

There was no one running for Congress in your district? I thought all
435 congressional seats and 100 senatorial seats were filled.

If the centrist 60%+ majority don't run for office the extremist wings
can run whoever they want.

Spoken like a true know-nothing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pete C." wrote in message ...

Partly true, however the issues in not as much one of people voting for
them as much as it is:

1. People not voting at all.

If the centrist 60%+ majority doesn't vote then the extremist wings can
elect who they want.

2. People not running for office.

If the centrist 60%+ majority don't run for office the extremist wings
can run whoever they want.

Don't forget about organized fraud. Democrats in moderate locations usually
win via a good cheat. Recount until desired outcome is obtained. How else
did Frankin win?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 13:43:55 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 10:18:30 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 19:37:45 -0500,
wrote:

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 15:56:55 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 17:40:10 -0500,
wrote:

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 14:11:13 -0600, "ChairMan"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 12:57:48 -0500, "Pete C."

wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/14/2013 6:00 AM,
wrote:

Texas should not be part of the United States. It
should be part
of Mexico!

They don't want it back

This from people who know nothing about Texas, other than
perhaps
their jealousy at the fact that we still have jobs and a
working
economy.

True, BUT then there is Sheila Jackson Lee, D-TX ...

_Sheila Jackson Lee Wants Unemployment Benefits For the
Employed_

She said it in the House chamber the other day ... G

Can we just give her to Mexico?

Not unless you can get them to take "Guam is capsizing" Hank Johnson,
too.

I'll trade you Harry Reid and a bottle of Patron for him

We all already have Dirty Harry but we didn't *choose* him like you
did.

Me?

Are you a NV resident?

East coastal region of Vegas.

How do you figure that; because the man is a scoundrel and I'd
never vote for him. Never did! He could lay down and die as far as I'm
concerned.

You didn't vote against him (enough). ;-)

I'm not sure guns are allowed in polling places. In Philly, pole
watchers carry night sticks and get away with it.

They would lock my azz up - here!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 13:46:53 -0500, wrote:

"Washington D.C. will never voluntarily relinquish its power. Left
unchecked, the government will continue to bankrupt this nation and
destroy the liberty of the people. It is time for citizens and the
States to act and we have the solution. "

http://www.conventionofstates.com/?

The down-side is even scarier.

Not up for the fight? The next option is armed rebellion against
tyranny. Wouldn't make me really mad though TEA Party.

"Madison Rising" youtube
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 13:52:07 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Start with Congress

Anyone who blames "Congress" for our problems should be looking in a
mirror. Like it or not, Congress got there because the people voted
for them.

Not quite right. I do blame Congress and the idiots that voted them in.
I, OTOH, did not vote for any of the present members of that group.
I'm a minority in a blue state.

I'm a minority in a purple state - it changes colors. Voting is like
herding cats.

--
"People who worry about crocodiles are smart!" -Joe Machi