Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Drive Drunk and kill someone: Do it in Texas

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 14:14:57 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 13:46:53 -0500, wrote:

"Washington D.C. will never voluntarily relinquish its power. Left
unchecked, the government will continue to bankrupt this nation and
destroy the liberty of the people. It is time for citizens and the
States to act and we have the solution. "

http://www.conventionofstates.com/?

The down-side is even scarier.

Not up for the fight?

It's not a fight I can join. It's a "representative democracy", after
all. Look at it this way, would you trust Congress to write a new
Constitution?

The next option is armed rebellion against
tyranny. Wouldn't make me really mad though TEA Party.

That may be the only way up from this slop.

"Madison Rising" youtube

Saw it a while ago. Very good.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/14/2013 6:00 AM, wrote:

Texas should not be part of the United States. It should be part of
Mexico!

They don't want it back

This from people who know nothing about Texas, other than perhaps their
jealousy at the fact that we still have jobs and a working economy.

and West, Texas

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Tony Hwang wrote:

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...s-probation-fo
r-drunk-driving-deaths.-His-defense-Affluenza.-video

Hi,
Initial reaction to the news was the judge's head must be examined.
Probation? How about at least life time driving ban? Crying out loud.
Victims family should get together, sue that kid and his family to their
ruin. I hope higher court overturns the sentence.

if the kid was a victim of affluenza, then his parents were accessories
before the fact and should be tried for murder

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:36:45 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...s-probation-fo
r-drunk-driving-deaths.-His-defense-Affluenza.-video

The People's Republic of Vermont loves child molesters, too,
Malformed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/01...-molester-leav
es-vermont-judge-under-fire/

leave it to krwless to gravitate to child molesters...wonder what dark
secret she'll deny
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 11:30:29 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...s-probation-fo
r-drunk-driving-deaths.-His-defense-Affluenza.-video

The People's Republic of Vermont loves child molesters, too,
Malformed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/01...-molester-leav
es-vermont-judge-under-fire/

leave it to krwless to gravitate to child molesters...wonder what dark
secret she'll deny

You keep proving that all you lefties are capable of (other than
molesting children) is lying. I moved *from* Vermont because this is
the sort of thing you lefties do, and *APPROVE* of.

You really are the stupid **** you project here, Malformed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

12/14/13Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/14/2013 6:00 AM, wrote:

Texas should not be part of the United States. It should be part of
Mexico!

"They don't want it back "

LMAO!!!!

Texas could effectively become its own country: It's bigger than most European nations and is not landlocked.