Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My husband exploded

We always knew you were queer, HomoGay. You don't have to tell us
daily.
Posted to alt.home.repair

My husband Ralph was connecting our new electric dryer to the power.
Suddenly I heard a loud sound like and explosion, the lights started to
flicker. That's when I saw my husband's head fly past me and smash
against the living room wall, right next to the tv that I was watching.
I ran to the dryer room and saw my husband laying on the floor without
his head and an arm. His body is now on fire. In fact the wall and
floor is on fire too. What should I do? I need help. This is an
emergency!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
My husband Ralph was connecting our new electric dryer to the power.
Suddenly I heard a loud sound like and explosion, the lights started to
flicker. That's when I saw my husband's head fly past me and smash
against the living room wall, right next to the tv that I was watching.
I ran to the dryer room and saw my husband laying on the floor without
his head and an arm. His body is now on fire. In fact the wall and
floor is on fire too. What should I do? I need help. This is an
emergency!

If it was me, I'd grab the insurance policy, and head to Cabo.

Steve