Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_16_] Doug[_16_] is offline

Default My husband exploded

On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 23:19:11 -0600, wrote:

My husband Ralph was connecting our new electric dryer to the power.
Suddenly I heard a loud sound like and explosion, the lights started to
flicker. That's when I saw my husband's head fly past me and smash
against the living room wall, right next to the tv that I was watching.
I ran to the dryer room and saw my husband laying on the floor without
his head and an arm. His body is now on fire. In fact the wall and
floor is on fire too. What should I do? I need help. This is an
emergency!

Nothing you could do for him now so douse the laundry room fire and
continue to watch tv.