DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My husband exploded (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/354929-my-husband-exploded.html)

[email protected] April 7th 13 05:27 AM

My husband exploded

On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 23:19:11 -0600, wrote:

We always knew you were queer, HomoGay. You don't have to tell us
daily.

Doug[_16_] April 7th 13 05:39 AM

My husband exploded

On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 23:19:11 -0600, wrote:

My husband Ralph was connecting our new electric dryer to the power.
Suddenly I heard a loud sound like and explosion, the lights started to
flicker. That's when I saw my husband's head fly past me and smash
against the living room wall, right next to the tv that I was watching.
I ran to the dryer room and saw my husband laying on the floor without
his head and an arm. His body is now on fire. In fact the wall and
floor is on fire too. What should I do? I need help. This is an
emergency!

Nothing you could do for him now so douse the laundry room fire and
continue to watch tv.

Red Green April 7th 13 01:01 PM

My husband exploded

wrote in news:hqv1m8dtf6b96komj0hvlorme118u6q4m6@
4ax.com:

My husband Ralph was connecting our new electric dryer to the power.
Suddenly I heard a loud sound like and explosion, the lights started to
flicker. That's when I saw my husband's head fly past me and smash
against the living room wall, right next to the tv that I was watching.
I ran to the dryer room and saw my husband laying on the floor without
his head and an arm. His body is now on fire. In fact the wall and
floor is on fire too. What should I do? I need help. This is an
emergency!

Toss some beef broth on the parts and let the dog at it.

Jerrod April 7th 13 03:11 PM

My husband exploded

On 4/7/2013 1:19 AM, wrote:
My husband Ralph was connecting our new electric dryer to the power.
Suddenly I heard a loud sound like and explosion, the lights started to
flicker. That's when I saw my husband's head fly past me and smash
against the living room wall, right next to the tv that I was watching.
I ran to the dryer room and saw my husband laying on the floor without
his head and an arm. His body is now on fire. In fact the wall and
floor is on fire too. What should I do? I need help. This is an
emergency!

Call an electrician?

Steve B[_13_] April 7th 13 03:35 PM

My husband exploded

wrote in message
My husband Ralph was connecting our new electric dryer to the power.
Suddenly I heard a loud sound like and explosion, the lights started to
flicker. That's when I saw my husband's head fly past me and smash
against the living room wall, right next to the tv that I was watching.
I ran to the dryer room and saw my husband laying on the floor without
his head and an arm. His body is now on fire. In fact the wall and
floor is on fire too. What should I do? I need help. This is an
emergency!

If it was me, I'd grab the insurance policy, and head to Cabo.

Steve

The Daring Dufas[_8_] April 7th 13 08:55 PM

My husband exploded

On 4/6/2013 11:19 PM, wrote:
My husband Ralph was connecting our new electric dryer to the power.
Suddenly I heard a loud sound like and explosion, the lights started to
flicker. That's when I saw my husband's head fly past me and smash
against the living room wall, right next to the tv that I was watching.
I ran to the dryer room and saw my husband laying on the floor without
his head and an arm. His body is now on fire. In fact the wall and
floor is on fire too. What should I do? I need help. This is an
emergency!

Did he usually come apart when you would blow him? o_O

TDD

Attila Iskander April 8th 13 04:45 AM

My husband exploded

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 4/6/2013 11:19 PM, wrote:
My husband Ralph was connecting our new electric dryer to the power.
Suddenly I heard a loud sound like and explosion, the lights started to
flicker. That's when I saw my husband's head fly past me and smash
against the living room wall, right next to the tv that I was watching.
I ran to the dryer room and saw my husband laying on the floor without
his head and an arm. His body is now on fire. In fact the wall and
floor is on fire too. What should I do? I need help. This is an
emergency!

Did he usually come apart when you would blow him? o_O

What did you expect from Mr. Potato ?

Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds April 8th 13 07:37 AM

My husband exploded

In article ,
wrote:

My husband Ralph was connecting our new electric dryer to the power.
Suddenly I heard a loud sound like and explosion, the lights started to
flicker. That's when I saw my husband's head fly past me and smash
against the living room wall, right next to the tv that I was watching.
I ran to the dryer room and saw my husband laying on the floor without
his head and an arm. His body is now on fire. In fact the wall and
floor is on fire too. What should I do? I need help. This is an
emergency!

anything WD-40 can't fix can be fixed by duct tape

badgolferman April 8th 13 12:00 PM

My husband exploded

wrote:

My husband Ralph was connecting our new electric dryer to the power.
Suddenly I heard a loud sound like and explosion, the lights started
to flicker. That's when I saw my husband's head fly past me and smash
against the living room wall, right next to the tv that I was
watching. I ran to the dryer room and saw my husband laying on the
floor without his head and an arm. His body is now on fire. In fact
the wall and floor is on fire too. What should I do? I need help.
This is an emergency!

Obviously the new electric dryer is defective. You should have it
return it for a full refund.