Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Easter Egg Hunt was scary

Published on Mar 31, 2013

A little girl goes Easter Egg Hunting and almost picks up and egg...

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xtu2wVoaWI
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31-Mar-2013, Oren wrote:

A little girl goes Easter Egg Hunting and almost picks up and egg...

You have to be careful now about using the term Easter. Saw it on the news,
think it was Alabama you can't say Easter or Easter Egg. Whatever.

--
Fake email in case you were wondering. So much spam. Real woodart AT
email-com I am sure you can convert that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:54:49 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 23:36:24 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 18:59:59 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 12:49:26 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 20:21:43 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 3/31/2013 4:11 PM,
wrote:
On 31-Mar-2013, Oren wrote:

A little girl goes Easter Egg Hunting and almost picks up
and
egg...

You have to be careful now about using the term Easter. Saw
it
on
the
news,
think it was Alabama you can't say Easter or Easter Egg.
Whatever.

Unfortunately the educational system here in Alabamastan is
infested
with P.L.L.C.F. just like the rest of the country. o_O

TDD

undoubtedly teaching on a budget meant to bust teachers unions

A great plan!

how very anti-conservative of you

Only you are stupid enough to come up with that one.

still doesn't make it any less true

You lefties have never known the truth. It's not in you.

B&M all you want, but my statement is still not any less true

You're a liar, but we all knew that too, Malformed.

B&M all you want, but my statement is still not any less true

*False* isn't any less true, Malformed.

in your case it always is, krewless
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 12:07:47 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:54:49 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 23:36:24 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 18:59:59 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 12:49:26 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 20:21:43 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 3/31/2013 4:11 PM,
wrote:
On 31-Mar-2013, Oren wrote:

[...]

Everything you've said and thought? Sure. That's obvious.

krewless

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 12:07:47 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:54:49 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 23:36:24 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 18:59:59 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 12:49:26 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 20:21:43 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 3/31/2013 4:11 PM,
wrote:
On 31-Mar-2013, Oren wrote:

[...]

IKYABWAI? how hilarious

krewless

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhh hhhhh
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 22:14:22 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 12:07:47 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:54:49 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 23:36:24 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 18:59:59 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 12:49:26 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 20:21:43 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 3/31/2013 4:11 PM,
wrote:
On 31-Mar-2013, Oren wrote:

[...]

Clueless.

krewless

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhh hhhhhh

So you agree; you're an idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:04:38 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

nice that you finally admit it

That you're clueless? Sure. We agree again.

so you have trouble understanding what you wrote?

krewless

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhh hhhhhh

So you agree; you're an idiot.

maybe so,

We agree twice in one post. Amazing.

but what does that say about you?

That I recognize that you're an idiot. That I'm a great teacher (even
you recognize it now). Great day, huh?

keep telling yourself that and someday you may believe it...but it will
never be true
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:47:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:04:38 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

No, you do, dummy. You simply can't read. You prove this every time
you post. It's not surprising, though. Lefties *are* stupid.

krewless

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhh hhhhhh

So you agree; you're an idiot.

maybe so,

We agree twice in one post. Amazing.

but what does that say about you?

That I recognize that you're an idiot. That I'm a great teacher (even
you recognize it now). Great day, huh?

keep telling yourself that and someday you may believe it...but it will
never be true

You've never told the truth in your life. You're certainly not
starting today.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:47:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:04:38 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

No, you do, dummy.

not I, but keep telling yourself that if it makes you comfortable with
your lies

You simply can't read.

Of course I can, I'm just better than you at understanding what you are
trying to say.

You prove this every time you post.

Indeed I do prove that you don't communicate very well

It's not surprising, though. Lefties *are* stupid.

but still smart enough to make fools of you "conservatives"

krewless

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhh hhhhhh

So you agree; you're an idiot.

maybe so,

We agree twice in one post. Amazing.

but what does that say about you?

That I recognize that you're an idiot. That I'm a great teacher (even
you recognize it now). Great day, huh?

keep telling yourself that and someday you may believe it...but it will
never be true

You've never told the truth in your life.

You've never understood the truth in your life

You're certainly not starting today.

that's true, I've always told the truth

you should try it some time
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:33:25 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:47:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:04:38 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

You really are stupid, Malformed. Stupid enough to believe your own
lies. Typical Democrat.

You simply can't read.

Of course I can, I'm just better than you at understanding what you are
trying to say.

No, you've proven, over and over, that you can't. The fact that you
can't even see that fact shows how incredibly dumb you really are.

You prove this every time you post.

Indeed I do prove that you don't communicate very well

IKWYABWAI. Your typical response, when cornered.

It's not surprising, though. Lefties *are* stupid.

but still smart enough to make fools of you "conservatives"

Only in your *TINY* mind.

krewless

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhh hhhhhh

So you agree; you're an idiot.

maybe so,

We agree twice in one post. Amazing.

but what does that say about you?

That I recognize that you're an idiot. That I'm a great teacher (even
you recognize it now). Great day, huh?

keep telling yourself that and someday you may believe it...but it will
never be true

You've never told the truth in your life.

You've never understood the truth in your life

You're projecting, again. Typical lefty.

You're certainly not starting today.

that's true, I've always told the truth

You're a liar but even you know that.

you should try it some time

I do. Unlike you lefties, I can see what's happening.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:33:25 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:47:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:04:38 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

IKYABWAI? you haven't got anything better?

You simply can't read.

Of course I can, I'm just better than you at understanding what you are
trying to say.

No, you've proven, over and over, that you can't. The fact that you
can't even see that fact shows how incredibly dumb you really are.

you don't recognize facts, just political propaganda

You prove this every time you post.

Indeed I do prove that you don't communicate very well

IKWYABWAI. Your typical response, when cornered.

It's not surprising, though. Lefties *are* stupid.

but still smart enough to make fools of you "conservatives"

Only in your *TINY* mind.

keep telling yourself that and one day even you will believe it

krewless

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhh hhhhhh

So you agree; you're an idiot.

maybe so,

We agree twice in one post. Amazing.

but what does that say about you?

That I recognize that you're an idiot. That I'm a great teacher (even
you recognize it now). Great day, huh?

keep telling yourself that and someday you may believe it...but it will
never be true

You've never told the truth in your life.

You've never understood the truth in your life

You're projecting, again. Typical lefty.

poor baby

You're certainly not starting today.

that's true, I've always told the truth

You're a liar but even you know that.

I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be a member of your family

you should try it some time

I do. Unlike you lefties, I can see what's happening.

seeing is one thing, sad that you can't understand
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 12:29:09 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:33:25 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:47:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:04:38 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

You're lying again, Malformed.

You simply can't read.

Of course I can, I'm just better than you at understanding what you are
trying to say.

No, you've proven, over and over, that you can't. The fact that you
can't even see that fact shows how incredibly dumb you really are.

you don't recognize facts, just political propaganda

IKWYABWAI argument, again. It really is all you dummies have.

You prove this every time you post.

Indeed I do prove that you don't communicate very well

IKWYABWAI. Your typical response, when cornered.

It's not surprising, though. Lefties *are* stupid.

but still smart enough to make fools of you "conservatives"

Only in your *TINY* mind.

keep telling yourself that and one day even you will believe it

Facts are easy to believe, Malformed. The *fact* that you don't just
proves how truly stupid you are.

krewless

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhh hhhhhh

So you agree; you're an idiot.

maybe so,

We agree twice in one post. Amazing.

but what does that say about you?

That I recognize that you're an idiot. That I'm a great teacher (even
you recognize it now). Great day, huh?

keep telling yourself that and someday you may believe it...but it will
never be true

You've never told the truth in your life.

You've never understood the truth in your life

You're projecting, again. Typical lefty.

poor baby

I'm not poor, Malformed. Too bad about your life, though.

You're certainly not starting today.

that's true, I've always told the truth

You're a liar but even you know that.

I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be a member of your famil

Of course not. You're a liar, Malformed. I know you're illiterate
but you should be able to read at least that well.

you should try it some time

I do. Unlike you lefties, I can see what's happening.

seeing is one thing, sad that you can't understand

IKWYABWAI. It's surprising that your neuron is powerfully enough for
you to be able to breathe. Typical of lefties, though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 12:29:09 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:33:25 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:47:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:04:38 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

Just continue to do what your ilk does...keep telling the big lie until
even you believe it

You simply can't read.

Of course I can, I'm just better than you at understanding what you are
trying to say.

No, you've proven, over and over, that you can't. The fact that you
can't even see that fact shows how incredibly dumb you really are.

you don't recognize facts, just political propaganda

IKWYABWAI argument, again. It really is all you dummies have.

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?

You prove this every time you post.

Indeed I do prove that you don't communicate very well

IKWYABWAI. Your typical response, when cornered.

It's not surprising, though. Lefties *are* stupid.

but still smart enough to make fools of you "conservatives"

Only in your *TINY* mind.

keep telling yourself that and one day even you will believe it

Facts are easy to believe, Malformed.

too bad you never tell them krewless

The *fact* that you don't just proves how truly stupid you are.

thank you for proving that you don't know a fact even when it bites you
on the ass

krewless

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhh hhhhhh

So you agree; you're an idiot.

maybe so,

We agree twice in one post. Amazing.

but what does that say about you?

That I recognize that you're an idiot. That I'm a great teacher
(even
you recognize it now). Great day, huh?

keep telling yourself that and someday you may believe it...but it
will
never be true

You've never told the truth in your life.

You've never understood the truth in your life

You're projecting, again. Typical lefty.

poor baby

I'm not poor, Malformed.

keep telling yourself that and eventually you'll believe it

Too bad about your life, though.

keep telling yourself that and eventually you'll believe it

You're certainly not starting today.

that's true, I've always told the truth

You're a liar but even you know that.

I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be a member of your famil

Of course not. You're a liar, Malformed. I know you're illiterate
but you should be able to read at least that well.

I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be a member of your family

you should try it some time

I do. Unlike you lefties, I can see what's happening.

seeing is one thing, sad that you can't understand

IKWYABWAI. It's surprising that your neuron is powerfully enough for
you to be able to breathe. Typical of lefties, though.

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 11:12:11 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 12:29:09 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:33:25 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:47:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:04:38 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

We all know when you're lying, Malformed; you're typing. You're not
alone, though. All lefties have the problem.

You simply can't read.

Of course I can, I'm just better than you at understanding what you are
trying to say.

No, you've proven, over and over, that you can't. The fact that you
can't even see that fact shows how incredibly dumb you really are.

you don't recognize facts, just political propaganda

IKWYABWAI argument, again. It really is all you dummies have.

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?

It is *ALL* you can do. That's the point, Malformed. You *really*
are stupid. ...even for a lefty.

You prove this every time you post.

Indeed I do prove that you don't communicate very well

IKWYABWAI. Your typical response, when cornered.

It's not surprising, though. Lefties *are* stupid.

but still smart enough to make fools of you "conservatives"

Only in your *TINY* mind.

keep telling yourself that and one day even you will believe it

Facts are easy to believe, Malformed.

too bad you never tell them krewless

You even lie about my initials, Malformed. Good grief, you're stupid!

The *fact* that you don't just proves how truly stupid you are.

thank you for proving that you don't know a fact even when it bites you
on the ass

How may stupid things can you say in one post, Malformed. I bet
you're good for even bigger stories. You lefties do tell whoppers.

krewless

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhh hhhhhh

So you agree; you're an idiot.

maybe so,

We agree twice in one post. Amazing.

but what does that say about you?

That I recognize that you're an idiot. That I'm a great teacher
(even
you recognize it now). Great day, huh?

keep telling yourself that and someday you may believe it...but it
will
never be true

You've never told the truth in your life.

You've never understood the truth in your life

You're projecting, again. Typical lefty.

poor baby

I'm not poor, Malformed.

keep telling yourself that and eventually you'll believe it

You're lying again. That's kinda obvious, though; you're typing.

Too bad about your life, though.

keep telling yourself that and eventually you'll believe it

You"re showing just how stupid you are *again*

You're certainly not starting today.

that's true, I've always told the truth

You're a liar but even you know that.

I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be a member of your famil

Of course not. You're a liar, Malformed. I know you're illiterate
but you should be able to read at least that well.

I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be a member of your family

YOU"RE TYPING AGAIN

you should try it some time

I do. Unlike you lefties, I can see what's happening.

seeing is one thing, sad that you can't understand

IKWYABWAI. It's surprising that your neuron is powerfully enough for
you to be able to breathe. Typical of lefties, though.

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?

IT IS WHAT YOU DO!
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 11:12:11 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 12:29:09 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:33:25 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:47:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:04:38 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

just keep telling the same old lies over and over and you will
eventually believe them

You simply can't read.

Of course I can, I'm just better than you at understanding what you
are
trying to say.

No, you've proven, over and over, that you can't. The fact that you
can't even see that fact shows how incredibly dumb you really are.

you don't recognize facts, just political propaganda

IKWYABWAI argument, again. It really is all you dummies have.

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?

It is *ALL* you can do. That's the point, Malformed. You *really*
are stupid. ...even for a lefty.

must embarrass the hell out of you that I a stupid lefty can get a
limbaughnista like you to dance whenever I want

You prove this every time you post.

Indeed I do prove that you don't communicate very well

IKWYABWAI. Your typical response, when cornered.

It's not surprising, though. Lefties *are* stupid.

but still smart enough to make fools of you "conservatives"

Only in your *TINY* mind.

keep telling yourself that and one day even you will believe it

Facts are easy to believe, Malformed.

too bad you never tell them krewless

You even lie about my initials, Malformed. Good grief, you're stupid!

The *fact* that you don't just proves how truly stupid you are.

thank you for proving that you don't know a fact even when it bites you
on the ass

How may stupid things can you say in one post, Malformed.

krw

I bet
you're good for even bigger stories. You lefties do tell whoppers.

yeh, it was lefties that told the public about women who were
legitimately raped couldn't get pregnant.

[...]

no, that's you typing. having trouble with your meds?

you should try it some time

I do. Unlike you lefties, I can see what's happening.

seeing is one thing, sad that you can't understand

IKWYABWAI. It's surprising that your neuron is powerfully enough for
you to be able to breathe. Typical of lefties, though.

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?

IT IS WHAT YOU DO!

do you start with your right foot or do you just have trouble even
determining which one is your right foot? doesn't matter, your dancing
is cute

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 22:04:21 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 11:12:11 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 12:29:09 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:33:25 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:47:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:04:38 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

More IKWYABWAI from the resident nitwit. Figures.

You simply can't read.

Of course I can, I'm just better than you at understanding what you
are
trying to say.

No, you've proven, over and over, that you can't. The fact that you
can't even see that fact shows how incredibly dumb you really are.

you don't recognize facts, just political propaganda

IKWYABWAI argument, again. It really is all you dummies have.

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?

It is *ALL* you can do. That's the point, Malformed. You *really*
are stupid. ...even for a lefty.

must embarrass the hell out of you that I a stupid lefty can get a
limbaughnista like you to dance whenever I want

Clueless lying moron. What else is new?

You prove this every time you post.

Indeed I do prove that you don't communicate very well

IKWYABWAI. Your typical response, when cornered.

It's not surprising, though. Lefties *are* stupid.

but still smart enough to make fools of you "conservatives"

Only in your *TINY* mind.

keep telling yourself that and one day even you will believe it

Facts are easy to believe, Malformed.

too bad you never tell them krewless

You even lie about my initials, Malformed. Good grief, you're stupid!

The *fact* that you don't just proves how truly stupid you are.

thank you for proving that you don't know a fact even when it bites you
on the ass

How may stupid things can you say in one post, Malformed.

krw

That's the only smart thing you've said in months. At least you
*finally* learned how to spell three letters. Keep trying and perhaps
you'll learn something that will be useful to you. Doubtful, but it's
worth a try, Malformed.

I bet
you're good for even bigger stories. You lefties do tell whoppers.

yeh, it was lefties that told the public about women who were
legitimately raped couldn't get pregnant.

That does sound like something you'd say. Oh, you did!

[...]

Even more IKWYABWAI. You really are a broken record. I suppose it's
inevitable for someone with a single-digit IQ (exaggerating).

Too bad about your life, though.

keep telling yourself that and eventually you'll believe it

You"re showing just how stupid you are *again*

just keep telling the same old lies over and over and you will
eventually believe them

More IKWYABWAI. It's to be expected from someone so low on the food
chain as a lefty.

You're certainly not starting today.

that's true, I've always told the truth

You're a liar but even you know that.

I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be a member of your famil

Of course not. You're a liar, Malformed. I know you're illiterate
but you should be able to read at least that well.

I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be a member of your family

YOU"RE TYPING AGAIN

no, that's you typing. having trouble with your meds?

More IKWYABWAI. Yawn!

you should try it some time

I do. Unlike you lefties, I can see what's happening.

seeing is one thing, sad that you can't understand

IKWYABWAI. It's surprising that your neuron is powerfully enough for
you to be able to breathe. Typical of lefties, though.

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?

IT IS WHAT YOU DO!

do you start with your right foot or do you just have trouble even
determining which one is your right foot? doesn't matter, your dancing
is cute

Clueless lefty (though I repeat myself).

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 22:04:21 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 11:12:11 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 12:29:09 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:33:25 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:47:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:04:38 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

indeed you are

Figures.

You simply can't read.

Of course I can, I'm just better than you at understanding what you
are
trying to say.

No, you've proven, over and over, that you can't. The fact that you
can't even see that fact shows how incredibly dumb you really are.

you don't recognize facts, just political propaganda

IKWYABWAI argument, again. It really is all you dummies have.

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?

It is *ALL* you can do. That's the point, Malformed. You *really*
are stupid. ...even for a lefty.

must embarrass the hell out of you that I a stupid lefty can get a
limbaughnista like you to dance whenever I want

Clueless lying moron.

indeed you are

What else is new?

You prove this every time you post.

Indeed I do prove that you don't communicate very well

IKWYABWAI. Your typical response, when cornered.

It's not surprising, though. Lefties *are* stupid.

but still smart enough to make fools of you "conservatives"

Only in your *TINY* mind.

keep telling yourself that and one day even you will believe it

Facts are easy to believe, Malformed.

too bad you never tell them krewless

You even lie about my initials, Malformed. Good grief, you're stupid!

The *fact* that you don't just proves how truly stupid you are.

thank you for proving that you don't know a fact even when it bites you
on the ass

How may stupid things can you say in one post, Malformed.

krw

That's the only smart thing you've said in months. At least you
*finally* learned how to spell three letters.

figures that a lying limbaughnista would imagine that you spell three
letters

Keep trying and perhaps
you'll learn something that will be useful to you. Doubtful, but it's
worth a try, Malformed.

keep telling yourself those big lies and eventually even you will
believe them

I bet
you're good for even bigger stories. You lefties do tell whoppers.

yeh, it was lefties that told the public about women who were
legitimately raped couldn't get pregnant.

That does sound like something you'd say. Oh, you did!

I didn't say it, one of your conservative brethren said it. I'm just
repeating it to refresh your memory on what your stand on womens rights
[...]

that's what happens when you bore everyone...you eventually bore
yourself. but do keep trying

you should try it some time

I do. Unlike you lefties, I can see what's happening.

seeing is one thing, sad that you can't understand

IKWYABWAI. It's surprising that your neuron is powerfully enough for
you to be able to breathe. Typical of lefties, though.

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?

IT IS WHAT YOU DO!

do you start with your right foot or do you just have trouble even
determining which one is your right foot? doesn't matter, your dancing
is cute

Clueless lefty (though I repeat myself).

poooooor pooooor baby