Electronics (alt.electronics)

SB

Default On A Manual Hunt -- Any Suggestions ??

AG Tannenbaum. do a google on his name.
lots of old manuals and such!

"Earl" wrote in message
om...
Monday June 28, 2004

Hi,

I'm looking to download or buy a manual for a cassette player.

The tape player I have is a Technics model RS-M14.

If anyone knows where I should head on the net to find a seller, that
would be nice.

If you have an idea of where I might be able to download part or all
of the manual that would be GREAT!

Will appreciate any suggestions, thanks,
Michael G. Turpin

Art

Panasonic's Parent Corporation, Matushusita,[excuse the horrible spelling]
would probably be a good source, if you can get someone there to actually
look into the archives.
s.com...