Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Easter Egg Hunt was scary

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:33:25 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:47:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:04:38 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

Unfortunately the educational system here in
Alabamastan
is
infested
with P.L.L.C.F. just like the rest of the
country.
o_O

TDD

undoubtedly teaching on a budget meant to bust
teachers
unions

A great plan!

how very anti-conservative of you

Only you are stupid enough to come up with that one.

still doesn't make it any less true

You lefties have never known the truth. It's not in
you.

B&M all you want, but my statement is still not any less
true

You're a liar, but we all knew that too, Malformed.

B&M all you want, but my statement is still not any less true

*False* isn't any less true, Malformed.

in your case it always is,

Everything you've said and thought? Sure. That's obvious.

IKYABWAI? how hilarious

Clueless.

nice that you finally admit it

That you're clueless? Sure. We agree again.

so you have trouble understanding what you wrote?

No, you do, dummy.

not I, but keep telling yourself that if it makes you comfortable with
your lies

You really are stupid, Malformed. Stupid enough to believe your own
lies. Typical Democrat.

IKYABWAI? you haven't got anything better?

You simply can't read.

Of course I can, I'm just better than you at understanding what you are
trying to say.

No, you've proven, over and over, that you can't. The fact that you
can't even see that fact shows how incredibly dumb you really are.

you don't recognize facts, just political propaganda

You prove this every time you post.

Indeed I do prove that you don't communicate very well

IKWYABWAI. Your typical response, when cornered.

It's not surprising, though. Lefties *are* stupid.

but still smart enough to make fools of you "conservatives"

Only in your *TINY* mind.

keep telling yourself that and one day even you will believe it

krewless

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhh hhhhhh

So you agree; you're an idiot.

maybe so,

We agree twice in one post. Amazing.

but what does that say about you?

That I recognize that you're an idiot. That I'm a great teacher (even
you recognize it now). Great day, huh?

keep telling yourself that and someday you may believe it...but it will
never be true

You've never told the truth in your life.

You've never understood the truth in your life

You're projecting, again. Typical lefty.

poor baby

You're certainly not starting today.

that's true, I've always told the truth

You're a liar but even you know that.

I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be a member of your family

you should try it some time

I do. Unlike you lefties, I can see what's happening.

seeing is one thing, sad that you can't understand