Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Easter Egg Hunt was scary

In article ,
wrote:

Unfortunately the educational system here in Alabamastan
is
infested
with P.L.L.C.F. just like the rest of the country. o_O

TDD

undoubtedly teaching on a budget meant to bust teachers
unions

A great plan!

how very anti-conservative of you

Only you are stupid enough to come up with that one.

still doesn't make it any less true

You lefties have never known the truth. It's not in you.

B&M all you want, but my statement is still not any less true

You're a liar, but we all knew that too, Malformed.

B&M all you want, but my statement is still not any less true

*False* isn't any less true, Malformed.

in your case it always is,

Everything you've said and thought? Sure. That's obvious.

IKYABWAI? how hilarious

Clueless.

nice that you finally admit it

krewless

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhh hhhhhh

So you agree; you're an idiot.

maybe so, but what does that say about you?