Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Easter Egg Hunt was scary

On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 22:11:12 GMT, wrote:

On 31-Mar-2013, Oren wrote:

A little girl goes Easter Egg Hunting and almost picks up and egg...

You have to be careful now about using the term Easter. Saw it on the news,
think it was Alabama you can't say Easter or Easter Egg. Whatever.

Easter, Easter, EASTER!! Easter Bunny, Easter Egg, Easter Ham, et.
all. Got it?

You had to make a cute video into a politically correct thread, huh?
If the word Easter bothers you, don't read the thread. Period.

I don't ascribe to the political correct heathens in any fashion. How
will this lame-ass school principal in Alabama teach geography of the
southeastern Pacific Ocean? Will she strike Easter Island from the
map?

Spit! Easter, Easter, EASTER. I served my country and took an Oath to
protect the rights of people to say EASTER. Good day and Happy
Easter.