Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Department of Fatherland Insecurity To Buy 360k More Rounds of Hollow Point Ammunition

LOL. If they're planning to kill us all, I'm glad they'll be using pistols.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 19:24:35 -0700, "Fishface"
wrote:

LOL. If they're planning to kill us all, I'm glad they'll be using pistols.

Yes sir. Last I saw there were 88.8 guns per 100 citizens (?).

If they kill you, it is still against the law for them to eat you.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

I'll admit, I'm not sue what is the advantage. More eco friendly than
Zyklon B?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Fishface" wrote in message
LOL. If they're planning to kill us all, I'm glad they'll be using pistols.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

.

"Fishface" wrote in message
LOL. If they're planning to kill us all, I'm glad they'll be using pistols.

Admittedly, I had to look-up that one. You pacifists should be glad so many
of us are armed. The advantage is that if they are coming to kill me, I can take
them first from a much greater distance! But seriously, my friend bought a
..40 cal. handgun yesterday, and couldn't find any ammo. Artificial shortage?
Personally, I think the entire thing is contrived, including the "convenient recent
massacres," by people with agendas, shortsighted and not...

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 19:33:09 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

You mean the NRA?

What about the NRA? WTF is your beef?
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

wrote:

You mean the NRA?

What about the NRA? WTF is your beef?

Think about it.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

wrote:

You mean the NRA?

What about the NRA? WTF is your beef?

Think about it.

Nothing to think about. You've not make a point!

WTF is your point?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:24:35 PM UTC-4, Fishface wrote:
LOL. If they're planning to kill us all, I'm glad they'll be using pistols.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out what the point of killing us all would be... If you have nobody to rule over, what is the point of having power?

If there is indeed a group who believes that they can subjugate the American people with 3000 armored personnel carriers and a few thousand men in black suits carrying pistols with hollow points, they are sorely underestimating the resolve of the American people.

I really honestly believe that if the **** hits the fan like that, that things are going to get real messy real quick. You got 150 million armed citizens spread across 9.7 million acres and you're going to quash a rebellion with 3000 armored personnel carriers?

Especially now? Every firearm and round of ammunition that was in a gun store is now hoarded away by EVEN BETTER ARMED public than before.

Gee let's scare the people into buying up every gun and bullet out there, and then we'll go after them. Yeah, that'd make sense if Monty Python were running the show I guess.

Maybe the government WANTS us to be well-armed for some perceived threat? Foreign invasion? They did remake Red Dawn with Asians as the bad guys...
Posted to alt.home.repair

I've read a tiny bit about other cultures. Aparently, some people don't like
the US to be free and successful. They would rather us all be dead, "thier
culture", or enslaved.

The Jews in Germany had the mindset "we would never hurt them; why would
they hurt us? We just want to be free and successful". It was only later in
the war that a few Jews figured out that there was an extermination order in
progress.

Interesting point, that the guns (formerly clumped together in gun stores)
are now scattered around in peoples care. I hope the new gun owners can
select targets, and aim carefully. And that the take over forces use hip
shooting, and aim high.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
wrote in message

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Chris Young top-poasted:

I've read a tiny bit about other cultures. Aparently, some people
don't like the US to be free and successful.

Um, ya.

So what you think you have now is a "free" and "successful" culture.

Just keep drinking that cool aid, and all will be well.

They would rather us all be dead, "thier culture", or enslaved.

You are dead - from a libertarian point of view.

Your freedom and liberty is dead.

And you are certainly enslaved by corporate interests.

I hope the new gun owners can select targets, and aim carefully.
And that the take over forces use hip shooting, and aim high.

What a maroon.

More childish, infantile thoughts about how your guns will save you.

When they close the banks, put controls on your money, forclose on your
house, fire you from your job, wreck your credit rating - what exactly
will you do with your guns then?

You'll be using them to put a bullet in your own heads - that's what
you'll use them for.

The DHS is buying bullets and armored cars and mobilizing tanks around
the US for one reason - to protect the banks, federal buildings, police
stations, etc.

They could care less how many holes you put in each other when the ****
hits the fan.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 29, 2013 11:18:21 AM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
The DHS is buying bullets and armored cars and mobilizing tanks around
the US for one reason - to protect the banks, federal buildings, police
stations, etc.

Not buying that either, again because the public is armed at an all-time high level. If the DHS starts shooting, the public will start shooting back.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

In Home Guy wrote:

Maybe in your hollywood movie-mind, but not in real life.

Just like in Syria.

--
St. Paul, MN
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Hey Chris,

Are you going to put up with this guy calling
you a "maroon"......???? :))))

(Ahhhh, the benefits of a public education..........)

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Which guy might that be? I have a few filtered.
As for "put up with". I don't really care. Rude
people on computer are of no interest to me.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Robert" wrote in message
Hey Chris,

Are you going to put up with this guy calling
you a "maroon"......???? :))))

(Ahhhh, the benefits of a public education..........)

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

wrote:

You mean the NRA?

What about the NRA? WTF is your beef?

Think about it.

Nothing to think about. You've not make a point!

He's a lefty. His only point is enslavement of all (amazingly, this
includes himself). ...but you knew that.

WTF is your point?

It's between his shoulders.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

wrote:

You mean the NRA?

What about the NRA? WTF is your beef?

Think about it.

Nothing to think about. You've not make a point!

WTF is your point?

Who do you suppose most benefits from imaginary scares about gun and ammo not
being available in the future?

Who do suppose are the biggest supporters of the NRA?

Think about it.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

LOL. If they're planning to kill us all, I'm glad they'll be using pistols.

Oh. H&K UMP .40. Not laughing anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYtYP9Cyqc8

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:18:21 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

Chris Young top-poasted:

[...]

What, exactly, will they be protecting in the banks? It's certainly
not the "money" because there's essentially no money in banks, it's
all just paper entries. And the "paper" is all stored on electronic
media in data centers, not at the individual banks. Why would the
police stations need DHS to protect them? There are FAR FAR more
police officers then DHS people. Just NYC alone has 35,000 officers
who are already THERE. Having DHS drive up in one armored vehicle
with 6 dip****s inside isn't going to do much.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 12:00:29 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

wrote:

The DHS is buying bullets and armored cars and mobilizing tanks
around the US for one reason - to protect the banks, federal
buildings, police stations, etc.

Not buying that either, again because the public is armed at an
all-time high level. If the DHS starts shooting, the public will
start shooting back.

Maybe in your hollywood movie-mind, but not in real life.

In real life, united you stand, but divided you would fall.

You might defend your own home with a spray of bullets - but even
against a swat team, that wouldn't last long.

In a public setting, you would scatter like cockroaches when DHS opens
fire in front of a bank or some other building.

And remember, they're wearing flak jackets - you ain't.

And don't think that twitter or fecebook would help you. They'd turn on
their cell-phone jammers or turn off the cell towers if the **** is
hitting the fan.

Looks like you have learned nothing from US experience in just about
every war we've been in since WWII. Unless the US is prepared to blow
up most of the country with large weapons or willing to gas us all
they won't win against the population IF the population chooses to
stand up to the US Nazi's.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Ashton Crusher wrote:

Maybe in your hollywood movie-mind, but not in real life.

In real life, united you stand, but divided you would fall.

You might defend your own home with a spray of bullets - but even
against a swat team, that wouldn't last long.

In a public setting, you would scatter like cockroaches when DHS
opens fire in front of a bank or some other building.

And remember, they're wearing flak jackets - you ain't.

Remember - I wrote all that BEFORE the Boston Bombings...

Looks like you have learned nothing from US experience in just
about every war we've been in since WWII. Unless the US is
prepared to blow up most of the country with large weapons or
willing to gas us all they won't win against the population IF
the population chooses to stand up to the US Nazi's.

Heavily armed members of various levels of US military and law
enforcement went door to door, searching homes without warrant, looking
for the Boston Bombers.

Put your "but we have the constitution on our side" way of thinking back
in the box and bury it - because it's dead.

When the heavily armed gov't men come knocking at your front door, a
dusty old piece of paper ain't gonna stop them, and neither will YOUR
bullets. I said that 3 weeks before the Boston bombings, and you've
just seen proof how I was right.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Sun, 05 May 2013 12:05:20 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

Ashton Crusher wrote:

[...]

My comments have nothing to do with the constitution. And what
happened in Boston was not an attempt by the gvt to take over the
whole country. If it had been the first attempt it would have done
nothing but give notice to the rest of the country. I stand by my
comment, and you have provided nothing to dispute it, that DHS does
not have anywhere near the resources to 'take over the country', which
was the essence of YOUR claim. Not unexpectedly, you ignore our
experience in Iraq, Afghanistan, and pretty much everywhere, where we
have tried to "take over" a country. The massive, highly mechanized
US military has not, and can not, take over other countries without
destroying them first and even then the notion that the US has "won"
is very questionable. We nearly destroyed Iraq "taking it over" and
we really failed at that in the end. We are doing the same in
Afghanistan and also failing to achieve much. We assisted in Libya
and Egypt and it's not at all clear that was to our benefit as it
turned out. Please tell us the basis in history for YOUR claims.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 29, 2:26*am, wrote:
[...]

A few goat herders defeated the entire US armed forces in Afghanistan.
And in Vietnam. They have a poor record.
Maybe they'll have more success with the American people.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 29, 1:31*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I've read a tiny bit about other cultures. Aparently, some people don't like
the US to be free and successful. They would rather us all be dead, "thier
culture", or enslaved.

You have never been free. It is an illusion you brainwashed fools
have.
And now you are failures too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 29, 4:39*pm, wrote:
On Friday, March 29, 2013 11:18:21 AM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
The DHS is buying bullets and armored cars and mobilizing tanks around
the US for one reason - to protect the banks, federal buildings, police
stations, etc.

Not buying that either, again because the public is armed at an all-time high level. If the DHS starts shooting, the public will start shooting back..

Heh heh. You really think a few rednecks/office workers could defeat a
trained military force?
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Mar 29, 5:00*pm, Home Guy wrote:
wrote:
[...]

That about sums it up.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On May 5, 3:19*am, Ashton Crusher wrote:
[...]

Clearly you have never visited South America where such things are
fairly common.

The vehicles are loaded up with CS gas/pepper spray., they charge into
rioters and dispense the gas with sprayers and missiles/grenades.
They may also have water cannon. Usually dyed water so they can ID
rioters afterwards.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/6/2013 1:58 AM, harry wrote:
On Mar 29, 4:39 pm, wrote:
On Friday, March 29, 2013 11:18:21 AM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
The DHS is buying bullets and armored cars and mobilizing tanks around
the US for one reason - to protect the banks, federal buildings, police
stations, etc.

Not buying that either, again because the public is armed at an all-time high level. If the DHS starts shooting, the public will start shooting back.

Heh heh. You really think a few rednecks/office workers could defeat a
trained military force?

You really think our military will turn on us? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Harry probably has the Prime Minister at 10 Dunning Street, on speed dial. If DHS doesn't step up to the task, Harry will have the Prime Minister send some troops to Lexington, and Concord again.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...
On 5/6/2013 1:58 AM, harry wrote:
Not buying that either, again because the public is armed at an all-time high level. If the DHS starts shooting, the public will start shooting back.

Heh heh. You really think a few rednecks/office workers could defeat a
trained military force?

You really think our military will turn on us? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/6/2013 1:58 AM, harry wrote:
On Mar 29, 4:39 pm, wrote:
On Friday, March 29, 2013 11:18:21 AM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
The DHS is buying bullets and armored cars and mobilizing tanks around
the US for one reason - to protect the banks, federal buildings,
police
stations, etc.

Not buying that either, again because the public is armed at an all-time
high level. If the DHS starts shooting, the public will start shooting
back.

Heh heh. You really think a few rednecks/office workers could defeat a
trained military force?

You really think our military will turn on us? ^_^

Some will
And then there are all those Fed proto-cops just itching to take on
civilians who dare challenge their authority.
Why do you think DHS needs 7000 MADDs and 70,000 Select Fire M16s with 30
round mags for "personal defense" ??

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 6, 2:54*am, harry wrote:
On Mar 29, 2:26*am, wrote:

[...]

We kicked your ass, so that puts you lower than the goat herders.
And we saved your ass in WWII, when you ignored the Nazis and
when it was too late, couldn't save yourselves. And if the USA is
defeated by those goat herders, then so too is the UK because
you're there too dummy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 6, 9:18*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 5/6/2013 1:58 AM, harry wrote:

On Mar 29, 4:39 pm, wrote:
On Friday, March 29, 2013 11:18:21 AM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
The DHS is buying bullets and armored cars and mobilizing tanks around
the US for one reason - to protect the banks, federal buildings, police
stations, etc.

Not buying that either, again because the public is armed at an all-time high level. If the DHS starts shooting, the public will start shooting back.

Heh heh. You really think a few rednecks/office workers could defeat a
trained military force?

You really think our military will turn on us? ^_^

TDD

Depends how brainwashed they are.
They did in the civil war.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 6, 2:24*pm, "
wrote:
On May 6, 2:54*am, harry wrote:

On Mar 29, 2:26*am, wrote:

[...]

AsI have previously pointed out,we returned and burned down the white
house.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 6, 1:39*pm, harry wrote:
On May 6, 2:24*pm, "
wrote:

On May 6, 2:54*am, harry wrote:

On Mar 29, 2:26*am, wrote:

[...]

house.- Hide quoted text -

That's a fair trade. We got to kick your ass and take
the Queens vast new terrirtory, which became the most
powerful nation on the planet. You Britts got to burn the
White House. Want to trade again?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/6/2013 1:58 AM, harry wrote:
On Mar 29, 4:39 pm, wrote:
On Friday, March 29, 2013 11:18:21 AM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
The DHS is buying bullets and armored cars and mobilizing tanks around
the US for one reason - to protect the banks, federal buildings,
police
stations, etc.

Not buying that either, again because the public is armed at an
all-time high level. If the DHS starts shooting, the public will
start shooting back.

Heh heh. You really think a few rednecks/office workers could defeat a
trained military force?

You really think our military will turn on us? ^_^

Some will
And then there are all those Fed proto-cops just itching to take on
civilians who dare challenge their authority.
Why do you think DHS needs 7000 MADDs and 70,000 Select Fire M16s with
30 round mags for "personal defense" ??

Our guys had a hell of a time in the Middle East and Asia. What do you
think will happen when they take on my Hillbilly kin folk? You don't
want to rile up those folks, if you think Afghanistan is bad, bring it
to Alabamastan. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
On 5/6/2013 1:58 AM, harry wrote:

On Mar 29, 4:39 pm, wrote:
On Friday, March 29, 2013 11:18:21 AM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
The DHS is buying bullets and armored cars and mobilizing tanks around
the US for one reason - to protect the banks, federal buildings, police
stations, etc.

Not buying that either, again because the public is armed at an all-time high level. If the DHS starts shooting, the public will start shooting back.

Heh heh. You really think a few rednecks/office workers could defeat a
trained military force?

You really think our military will turn on us? ^_^

TDD

Depends how brainwashed they are.
They did in the civil war.

That's why the Leftists in government are terrified of these guys. ^_^

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Mon, 6 May 2013 00:08:26 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

[...]

What was proposed was not the putting down of an isolated riot but the
mass closing of the banks, putting controls on our money, and
foreclosing on our houses, firing us from our jobs, and wrecking our
credit ratings. If the gvt does that en mass it is likely to have
more than an isolated riot on it's hands. I would venture to say that
if even a couple dozen people in a large city felt they had nothing to
lose (after being subjected to the listed actions by the gvt) and more
or less simultaneously went on a rampage against the gvt that the gvt
would find it exceptionally difficult to deal with. More difficult
than putting down a geographically small riot. Look at what happens
when you have serial killers on the loose. They may be able to get
away with their killing for years before being caught. Now imagine
that instead of one serial killer on the loose you have anywhere from
half a dozen to several dozen all at the same time and that their
targets are gvt employees instead of simply random citizens. There
are no where near enough DHS, FBI, DEA police to deal with that, it
would have to be dealt with by the local police and IMHO even they
would be overwhelmed by that kind of insurgency. Going back to my
original feeling, they would wind up with their only option being the
same tactic they used in Iraq, which is decimating pretty much the
entire city in their attempt to get the insurgents. A army from a
foreign power decimating some other countries city is one thing, I
don't think the local police are going be nearly as eager to call in
air strikes on their own towns. We are already seeing signs of this
in the surprising number of Sheriffs that have indicated their
displeasure with some of the recent federal laws, which they say they
will not participate in enforcing and may actually proactively attempt
to stop from being enforced.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

wrote:
[...]

Not enough feds to deal with 6 to 36 serial killers?
The feds? Are you for real? They could easily do that without
missing a beat. And if they had to do more, they could just
reassign some agents from going after cigarette tax evaders,
copyright violators, bogus garment dealers, etc.

it
would have to be dealt with by the local police and IMHO even *they
would be overwhelmed by that kind of insurgency.

OMG, that works out to less than one killer per state! How could the
state ever handle that!

*Going back to my
original feeling, they would wind up with their only option being the
same tactic they used in Iraq, which is decimating pretty much the
entire city in their attempt to get the insurgents.

Which of course was not done. If we had been willing to
decimate entire cities, the job would have been easy.

*A army from a
foreign power decimating some other countries city is one thing, I
don't think the local police are going be nearly as eager to call in
air strikes on their own towns.

An air strike in a state for one killer?

We are already seeing signs of this
in the surprising number of Sheriffs that have indicated their
displeasure with some of the recent federal laws, which they say they
will not participate in enforcing and may actually proactively attempt
to stop from being enforced.- Hide quoted text -

Did they call in an air strike?

Good grief!