Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Department of Fatherland Insecurity To Buy 360k More Rounds of Hollow Point Ammunition

I've read a tiny bit about other cultures. Aparently, some people don't like
the US to be free and successful. They would rather us all be dead, "thier
culture", or enslaved.

The Jews in Germany had the mindset "we would never hurt them; why would
they hurt us? We just want to be free and successful". It was only later in
the war that a few Jews figured out that there was an extermination order in
progress.

Interesting point, that the guns (formerly clumped together in gun stores)
are now scattered around in peoples care. I hope the new gun owners can
select targets, and aim carefully. And that the take over forces use hip
shooting, and aim high.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
wrote in message

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out what the point of killing us all would
be... If you have nobody to rule over, what is the point of having power?

If there is indeed a group who believes that they can subjugate the American
people with 3000 armored personnel carriers and a few thousand men in black
suits carrying pistols with hollow points, they are sorely underestimating
the resolve of the American people.

I really honestly believe that if the **** hits the fan like that, that
things are going to get real messy real quick. You got 150 million armed
citizens spread across 9.7 million acres and you're going to quash a
rebellion with 3000 armored personnel carriers?

Especially now? Every firearm and round of ammunition that was in a gun
store is now hoarded away by EVEN BETTER ARMED public than before.

Gee let's scare the people into buying up every gun and bullet out there,
and then we'll go after them. Yeah, that'd make sense if Monty Python were
running the show I guess.

Maybe the government WANTS us to be well-armed for some perceived threat?
Foreign invasion? They did remake Red Dawn with Asians as the bad guys...