Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Social Security Administration, NOAA, DHS buys over 1 BILLION rounds ofhollow-point bullets

Your right to bear arms will be no match when your own gov't starts to
mow your down with 1 billion hollow-point bullets in the coming riots
and anarchy.

This is more bullets then your own army used in your illegal so-called
"war" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Your own gov't is preparing for a war against you. Apparently, they've
got 3 bullets for each of you.

What a ****-hole of a country you've become.

I'm so glad to be a Canadian, living in Canada. We all feel this way up
here, watching the USA descend into the toilet.

I just wish you had spent more of your own tax dollars to build a
fortified wall between the US and Canada to keep you jailed inside your
own country when the time comes.

======================================

http://www.infowars.com/social-secur...point-bullets/

Preparing for civil unrest? Ammunition to be delivered to 41 locations
across U.S.

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First it was the Department of Homeland Security, then it was the
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and now the Social
Security Administration is set to purchase 174,000 rounds of hollow
point bullets that will be delivered to 41 locations across the country.

A solicitation posted by the SSA on the FedBizOpps website asks for
contractors to supply 174,000 rounds of “.357 Sig 125 grain bonded
jacketed hollow point pistol ammunition.”

An online ammunition retailer describes the bullets as suitable “for
peak performance rivaling and sometimes surpassing handloads in many
guns,” noting that the ammo is “a great personal defense bullet.”

The synopsis to the solicitation adds that the ammunition is to be
shipped to 41 locations within 60 days of purchase. A separate
spreadsheet lists those locations, which include the Social Security
headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland as well as major cities across the
country including Los Angeles, Detroit, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Houston,
Atlanta, Denver, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Seattle.

Hollow point bullets are designed to expand as they enter the body,
causing maximum damage by tearing apart internal organs.

It’s not outlandish to suggest that the Social Security Administration
is purchasing the bullets as part of preparations for civil unrest.
Social security welfare is estimated to keep around 40 per cent of
senior citizens out of poverty. Should the tap run dry in the aftermath
of an economic collapse which the Federal Reserve has already told top
banks to prepare for, domestic disorder could ensue if people are
refused their benefits.

Indeed, earlier this year the Department of Homeland Security ran a
drill called Operation Shield which included turning the entrance of a
Florida Social Security office into a checkpoint manned by Federal
Protective Service officers armed with semiautomatic rifles.

“With their blue and white SUVs circled around the Main Street office,
at least one official was posted on the door with a semiautomatic rifle,
randomly checking identifications. And other officers, some with K-9s,
sifted through the building,” reported the Daily Commercial.

A rash of solicitations by federal agencies for hollow point bullets in
recent months has stoked fears that the government is preparing for
civil unrest caused by a financial collapse on a scale similar or even
larger to scenes already witnessed in Europe over the last two years.

As we reported yesterday, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration (NOAA) has put out a contract for 46,000 rounds of hollow
point bullets along with 500 paper targets.

Despite initially asking the bullets to be delivered to the National
Weather Service, NOAA claimed this was a “clerical error” and insisted
the ammunition was being sent to the Fisheries Office of Law
Enforcement. Why powerful hollow point bullets that are designed to tear
apart internal organs are needed for practice shooting at paper targets
has not been explained.

Back in March, Homeland Security purchased 450 million rounds of
..40-caliber hollow point bullets that are designed to expand upon entry
and cause maximum organ damage, prompting questions as to why the DHS
needed such a large amount of powerful bullets merely for training
purposes.

This was followed by another DHS solicitation asking for a further 750
million rounds of assorted bullets, including 357 mag rounds that are
able to penetrate walls.

The DHS recently put out an order for riot gear in preparation for the
upcoming DNC, RNC and presidential inauguration. The U.S. Army is also
busy buying similar equipment.

The DHS also recently purchased a number of bullet-proof checkpoint
booths that include ‘stop and go’ lights.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 8/15/2012 7:08 PM, Rambo wrote:
Your right to bear arms will be no match when your own gov't starts to
mow your down with 1 billion hollow-point bullets in the coming riots
and anarchy.

This is more bullets then your own army used in your illegal so-called
"war" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Your own gov't is preparing for a war against you. Apparently, they've
got 3 bullets for each of you.

No, you got it all wrong. The National Weather Service is waging war
against the Weather Channel, WeatherBug, Intellicast and The Weather
Underground.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 8/15/2012 7:08 PM, Rambo wrote:
Your right to bear arms will be no match when your own gov't starts to
mow your down with 1 billion hollow-point bullets in the coming riots
and anarchy.

I remember you from Douglas hospital. My favorite were the little bags
of cheese puffs we would get.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Who's Social Security Admin taking on?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Bernt Berger" wrote in message

No, you got it all wrong. The National Weather
Service is waging war against the Weather Channel,
WeatherBug, Intellicast and The Weather
Underground.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

"Rambo" wrote in message
Your right to bear arms will be no match when your own gov't starts to
mow your down with 1 billion hollow-point bullets in the coming riots
and anarchy.

This is more bullets then your own army used in your illegal so-called
"war" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Your own gov't is preparing for a war against you. Apparently, they've
got 3 bullets for each of you.

If they only have 3 bullets for each of us, I am not worried. I do not know
the number now, but a while back it was about 2 million bullets shot for
each person hit by the military.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Rambo wrote:
Your right to bear arms will be no match when your own gov't starts to
mow your down with 1 billion hollow-point bullets in the coming riots
and anarchy.

This is more bullets then your own army used in your illegal so-called
"war" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Your own gov't is preparing for a war against you. Apparently,
they've got 3 bullets for each of you.

What a ****-hole of a country you've become.

I'm so glad to be a Canadian, living in Canada. We all feel this way
up here, watching the USA descend into the toilet.

I just wish you had spent more of your own tax dollars to build a
fortified wall between the US and Canada to keep you jailed inside
your own country when the time comes.

You have it wrong. My understanding is that the Social Security
Administration is planning on a war with Canada.

Or maybe it was recipients of Social Security that are going to wage the
war.

My source wasn't exactly clear.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:24:31 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

Rambo wrote:
[...]

Can you hold a war if the other side has nothing to shoot?

My source wasn't exactly clear.

It's Canuckistan. Nothing is clear.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Somehow, that seems far too true.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Bernt Berger" wrote in message

Angry taxpayers that try to collect the
benefits that they have paid for
all their working lives?

On 8/15/2012 7:37 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Who's Social Security Admin taking on?

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Aug 15, 6:08*pm, Rambo wrote:
[...]
I'm so glad to be a Canadian, living in Canada. *We all feel this way up
here, watching the USA descend into the toilet.

You need to stop reading psycho Tea Party websites.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:41:09 -0700 (PDT), Davej
wrote:

You need to stop reading psycho Tea Party websites.

We hear from a Teat party member........