Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Department of Fatherland Insecurity To Buy 360k More Rounds ofHollow Point Ammunition

On May 6, 2:24*pm, "
wrote:
On May 6, 2:54*am, harry wrote:

On Mar 29, 2:26*am, wrote:

On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:24:35 PM UTC-4, Fishface wrote:
LOL. *If they're planning to kill us all, I'm glad they'll be using pistols.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out what the point of killing us all would be... If you have nobody to rule over, what is the point of having power?

If there is indeed a group who believes that they can subjugate the American people with 3000 armored personnel carriers and a few thousand men in black suits carrying pistols with hollow points, they are sorely underestimating the resolve of the American people.

I really honestly believe that if the **** hits the fan like that, that things are going to get real messy real quick. You got 150 million armed citizens spread across 9.7 million acres and you're going to quash a rebellion with 3000 armored personnel carriers?

Especially now? Every firearm and round of ammunition that was in a gun store is now hoarded away by EVEN BETTER ARMED public than before.

Gee let's scare the people into buying up every gun and bullet out there, and then we'll go after them. Yeah, that'd make sense if Monty Python were running the show I guess.

Maybe the government WANTS us to be well-armed for some perceived threat? Foreign invasion? They did remake Red Dawn with Asians as the bad guys....

A few goat herders defeated the entire US armed forces in Afghanistan.
And in Vietnam. They have a poor record.
Maybe they'll have more success with the American people.

We kicked your ass, so that puts you lower than the goat herders.
And we saved your ass in WWII, when you ignored the Nazis and
when it was too late, couldn't save yourselves. *And if the USA is
defeated by those goat herders, then so too is the UK because
you're there too dummy.

AsI have previously pointed out,we returned and burned down the white
house.