Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I Make my Wives do all the Home Repair

I dont have time to do home repair. I'm too busy looking for more
wives. And that's a tough job because of all the liquor I have to drink
in the bars when I'm picking up women.

But I have 8 wives, and they all had to learn to do repairs. When
something in the house needs fixin, the wives got to do it, and if they
dont, they dont get any sex.

There are lots of advantages to having many wives.
But you got to be a Mormon.

ChristWas Well Hung
Learn more about sex with Jesus
www.lsd.org

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/6/2013 7:15 AM, Studman Mormon wrote:
I dont have time to do home repair. I'm too busy looking for more
wives. And that's a tough job because of all the liquor I have to drink
in the bars when I'm picking up women.

But I have 8 wives, and they all had to learn to do repairs. When
something in the house needs fixin, the wives got to do it, and if they
dont, they dont get any sex.

There are lots of advantages to having many wives.
But you got to be a Mormon.

ChristWas Well Hung
Learn more about sex with Jesus
www.lsd.org

Don't ya just love religious bigots? Which religion are you going after
next there Studman? I think you should spread it around, Catholics, Jews
and Muslims. Of course only one of those groups will vow to kill you for
the crime of insulting their faith. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 1:15:03 PM UTC, Studman Mormon wrote:
I dont have time to do home repair. I'm too busy looking for more

wives. And that's a tough job because of all the liquor I have to drink

in the bars when I'm picking up women.

But I have 8 wives, and they all had to learn to do repairs. When

something in the house needs fixin, the wives got to do it, and if they

dont, they dont get any sex.

There are lots of advantages to having many wives.

But you got to be a Mormon.

No I think you have that slightly wrong,
Mormoms or rather the word Mormon is often associated with polygamy (or plural marriage), which was a distinguishing practice of many early Mormons; however it was renounced by the LDS Church in 1890.

So you're not a true Mormon, perhaps you meant to type Moron which is more applicable to a spammer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

He might be beheaded by Buddhists?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

Don't ya just love religious bigots? Which religion are you going after
next there Studman? I think you should spread it around, Catholics, Jews
and Muslims. Of course only one of those groups will vow to kill you for
the crime of insulting their faith. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Works, for me!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

So you're not a true Mormon, perhaps you meant
to type Moron which is more applicable to a spammer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

He might be beheaded by Buddhists?

Could you call Muslims Beheadists?

--
Tegger
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Who somehow finagled a mosque at Ground Zero, with unanimous approval via
several board/city council votes. Go figger.
--
EA

Senior Member

Not sure if I'm the only one in here, but I have more respect for someone who lives by some religion; any religion, than someone who merely sits back and criticizes religion. That's because all well established religions preach the values of honesty, charity, compassion, and living by the Golden Rule.

Someone who doesn't live by any religion has no moral compass guiding their actions, and is prone to do stupid stuff like sit back and throw out posts critical of all aspects of the Mormon religion in here.

Studman, why don't you simply treat other people the same way you'll like to be treated. If you can do that much, it don't matter what church ya go to, you'll still be welcome into any society you live in. You'll find people like you more as a result. It's worth a try since they couldn't like you any less the way you are now, could they?

Last edited by nestork : February 6th 13 at 05:20 PM
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 1:15:03 PM UTC, Studman Mormon wrote:
I dont have time to do home repair. I'm too busy looking for more

wives. And that's a tough job because of all the liquor I have to drink

in the bars when I'm picking up women.

But I have 8 wives, and they all had to learn to do repairs. When

something in the house needs fixin, the wives got to do it, and if they

dont, they dont get any sex.

There are lots of advantages to having many wives.

But you got to be a Mormon.

No I think you have that slightly wrong,
Mormoms or rather the word Mormon is often associated with polygamy (or
plural marriage), which was a distinguishing practice of many early
Mormons; however it was renounced by the LDS Church in 1890.

So you're not a true Mormon, perhaps you meant to type Moron which is
more applicable to a spammer.

I'd say more likely a middle schooler off on track break with a new
computer.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/6/2013 10:37 AM, Existential Angst wrote:
[...]

Wanna bet they would vote against a cathedral? O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

How about a Mormon visitor center?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

Who somehow finagled a mosque at
Ground Zero, with unanimous approval via
several board/city council votes. Go figger.

Wanna bet they would vote against a cathedral? O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 16:26:38 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Don't ya just love religious bigots? Which religion are you going after
next there Studman? I think you should spread it around, Catholics, Jews
and Muslims. Of course only one of those groups will vow to kill you for
the crime of insulting their faith. ^_^

TDD

Who somehow finagled a mosque at Ground Zero, with unanimous approval via
several board/city council votes. Go figger.

Wanna bet they would vote against a cathedral? O_o

TDD

What about a strip club next door and a Pulled Pork Samich Shop on the
other side?
--
"Dodgeball in Burkas" -- Greg Gutfeld
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/06/2013 11:13 AM, nestork wrote:

[snip]

Someone who doesn't live by any religion has no moral compass guiding
their actions,

I suppose you know that is nonsense. Religions teach fake morality
(slavery to an imaginary big bully). It's an impediment to those capable
of real morality.

[snip]

--
Nine out of ten priests who have tried Camels, prefer young boys.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 17:13:52 +0000, nestork
wrote:

Not sure if I'm the only one in here, but I have more respect for
someone who lives by some religion; any religion, than someone who
merely sits back and criticizes religion. That's because all well
established religions preach the values of honesty, charity, compassion,
and living by the Golden Rule.

Someone who doesn't live by any religion has no moral compass guiding
their actions, and is prone to do stupid stuff like sit back and throw
out posts critical of all aspects of the Mormon religion in here.

Studman, why don't you simply treat other people the same way you'll
like to be treated. If you can do that much, it don't matter what
church ya go to, you'll still be welcome into any society you live in.
You'll find people like you more as a result. It's worth a try since
they couldn't like you any less the way you are now, could they?

Sir,

You are addressing a known troll, changes his nym constantly to avoid
filters. He needs attention.

If he ever finds a perfect church, I suggest he not join the
congregation as "the Church will no longer be perfect."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 19:04:27 -0600, Not X
wrote:

Someone who doesn't live by any religion has no moral compass guiding
their actions,

I suppose you know that is nonsense. Religions teach fake morality
(slavery to an imaginary big bully). It's an impediment to those capable
of real morality.

Are you saying that Faith is a religion?

Nothing is greater than you, master of your universe. Noted.

Even native Indians believe in the Great Sprit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Don't ya just love religious bigots? Which religion are you going after
next there Studman? I think you should spread it around, Catholics,
Jews
and Muslims. Of course only one of those groups will vow to kill you
for
the crime of insulting their faith. ^_^

TDD

Who somehow finagled a mosque at Ground Zero, with unanimous approval
via
several board/city council votes. Go figger.

Wanna bet they would vote against a cathedral? O_o

TDD

What about a strip club next door and a Pulled Pork Samich Shop on the
other side?

Super idear!
And a synagogue.... that way, TWO religious groups can be incensed.....
lol
--
EA

--
"Dodgeball in Burkas" -- Greg Gutfeld

Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not X[_2_] View Post
On 02/06/2013 11:13 AM, nestork wrote:

[snip]

Someone who doesn't live by any religion has no moral compass guiding
their actions,

I suppose you know that is nonsense. Religions teach fake morality
(slavery to an imaginary big bully). It's an impediment to those capable
of real morality.

[snip]

--
Nine out of ten priests who have tried Camels, prefer young boys.
Not X:

You can live your life the way you choose, and I'll live mine the way I choose.

Condemning all religion as "slavery to an imaginary God" is throwing the baby out with the bath water. There are bad priests in every diocese, there are corrupt politicians in every government and there are incompetent professors in every university. But, despite that, most universities, governments and diocese do good work for the public they serve, and we're better off with them than without them. But, we are each entitled to our own opinions.

Next time you see a homeless man sleeping on the sidewalk, ask him what he thinks of the religious charities that operate the soup kitchens and homeless shelters in your city. See if he thinks that religion is an impediment to real morality. He'll be happy those places are there when he's hungry or in the winter when sleeping outdoors is suicide.

For every priest that prefers young boys, there are 1000 priests that would have prefered those priests chose a different career in life.

PS: When I moved from Calgary to start operating the apartment block that I had purchased from my father, one of the first things I did was attend a meeting of the Manitoba Landlord's Association which was run by a guy by the name of Sidney Silverman. Sidney talked for about an hour explaining various ways that landlords could screw their tenants before their tenants screwed them. That was the first and last meeting of the Manitoba Landlord's Association I attended. I then joined a Church Group called "PIGS" (for People In Growth) because I didn't want to screw anyone and trusted that my tenants felt much the same way. Belonging to that organization has forced me to make decisions I didn't want to at the time, but I feel better having made them the way I did. Now, I have lots of former tenants referring people to my building as a good place to live. So, I guess it holds true that what goes around comes around.

Anyhow, nice to have met you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"nestork" wrote in message

Not sure if I'm the only one in here, but I have more respect for
someone who lives by some religion; any religion, than someone who
merely sits back and criticizes religion. That's because all well
established religions preach the values of honesty, charity, compassion,
and living by the Golden Rule.

For all the good dat preaching does.
Here's your Golden Rule:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQy8LLSlLjU
Dusty Springfield, son of a preacherman.... lol
Dusty, btw, kicked Aretha's ass on this song. Tina Turner did OK, but I
believe half of motown was singing backup for ole Dusty.... the other half
was standing in line, waiting to sing backup for Dusty..... lol

Anyway, dat pretty much sums up religion -- all of them -- and their
collective intrinsic kindergarten bull****.
It's my opinion, as well, that Tibetan monks are effing pedophiles.

What did Marx say? Religion is the opiate of the (m)asses??
No offense, of course....

Someone who doesn't live by any religion has no moral compass guiding
their actions, and is prone to do stupid stuff like sit back and throw
out posts critical of all aspects of the Mormon religion in here.

Check out yer local tele-evangelist lately? Paula White (aka Deepthroat
Barbi) is one of my favs.

Studman, why don't you simply treat other people the same way you'll
like to be treated. If you can do that much, it don't matter what
church ya go to, you'll still be welcome into any society you live in.
You'll find people like you more as a result. It's worth a try since
they couldn't like you any less the way you are now, could they?

Oh jeez, get a life....
--
EA

--
nestork

Posted to alt.home.repair

"nestork" wrote in message

Not sure if I'm the only one in here, but I have more respect for
someone who lives by some religion; any religion, than someone who
merely sits back and criticizes religion. That's because all well
established religions preach the values of honesty, charity, compassion,
and living by the Golden Rule.

NOPE
Some do not
Some like Islam preach that you should not associate with non-muslims, who
anyway are lesser people for being so, and should be treated accordingly.
Islam also teaches that it's OK to kill anyone who chooses not to convet or
who chooses to leave Islam
The list goes one but the above shows you to be naive and ignorant

Someone who doesn't live by any religion has no moral compass guiding
their actions, and is prone to do stupid stuff like sit back and throw
out posts critical of all aspects of the Mormon religion in here.

Different religions have differnt "moral compasses"
Some religions have much worse "moral compasses" than the beliefs of many
non-religious people.

Studman, why don't you simply treat other people the same way you'll
like to be treated. If you can do that much, it don't matter what
church ya go to, you'll still be welcome into any society you live in.
You'll find people like you more as a result. It's worth a try since
they couldn't like you any less the way you are now, could they?

Wow
The ignorant trying to tell others how to live..

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Not X" wrote in message
On 02/06/2013 11:13 AM, nestork wrote:

[snip]

Someone who doesn't live by any religion has no moral compass guiding
their actions,

I suppose you know that is nonsense. Religions teach fake morality
(slavery to an imaginary big bully). It's an impediment to those capable
of real morality.

[snip]

That's also wrong
Bhuddism, for one teaches nothing of the sort..

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

You are addressing a known troll, changes his nym constantly to avoid
filters. He needs attention.

I don't disagree with your assessment of the troll, but why do you use
the made-up word "nym" when you appear to mean name?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 5:13:52 PM UTC, nestork wrote:
Not sure if I'm the only one in here, but I have more respect for

someone who lives by some religion; any religion, than someone who

merely sits back and criticizes religion.

I don't, why should I bend over 5 times a day and mumble a few words and think I'm superior beacuse I believe in something that I can't prove exists ?

That's because all well

established religions preach the values of honesty, charity, compassion,

and living by the Golden Rule.

Ha ha.....
Why did the catholic church claim that condoms cause AIDs in Africa ?
In some Muslim countire womeon are stoned to-death if another man should touch them, and how aboutn eh yuong girl that was shot in the head because she wanted education for girls/women ?

Someone who doesn't live by any religion has no moral compass guiding

their actions,

I do my morals tend to be higher tend have reasons for them.

and is prone to do stupid stuff like sit back and throw

out posts critical of all aspects of the Mormon religion in here.

Well I haven't done that. I may make fun of it but that's differnt.

Studman, why don't you simply treat other people the same way you'll

like to be treated.

Studman appears to be a troll or someone not very bright irrespective of his religious beliefs.

If you can do that much, it don't matter what

church ya go to,

Or non at all, don;t forget even got didn;t want peolpe praying to false idols/profits.

you'll still be welcome into any society you live in.

That would depend on the chosen society surely.

You'll find people like you more as a result. It's worth a try since

they couldn't like you any less the way you are now, could they?

I'd say YES ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Existential Angst" wrote in message
"nestork" wrote in message

Not sure if I'm the only one in here, but I have more respect for
someone who lives by some religion; any religion, than someone who
merely sits back and criticizes religion. That's because all well
established religions preach the values of honesty, charity, compassion,
and living by the Golden Rule.

For all the good dat preaching does.
Here's your Golden Rule:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQy8LLSlLjU
Dusty Springfield, son of a preacherman.... lol
Dusty, btw, kicked Aretha's ass on this song. Tina Turner did OK, but I
believe half of motown was singing backup for ole Dusty.... the other
half was standing in line, waiting to sing backup for Dusty..... lol

No Dusty fans here, I gather.... lol
--
EA