Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Kindergartener Suspended For Making A Terrorist Threat

Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child
should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-01-23, The Daring Dufas wrote:
Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child

This lady can attend my class, any time!

http://www.2dayblog.com/images/2008/...5assault_2.jpg

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-01-23, The Daring Dufas wrote:
Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child

This lady can attend my class, any time!

http://www.2dayblog.com/images/2008/...5assault_2.jpg

nb

That's actually a real gun. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:15:33 PM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:
Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child
should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

Seems ridiculous now but maybe the experience will prevent this 5-year-old girl from shooting the skank that steals her boyfriend when she's 15.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I notice she safely has her finger off the trigger.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"notbob" wrote in message

This lady can attend my class, any time!

http://www.2dayblog.com/images/2008/...5assault_2.jpg

nb

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/23/2013 10:25 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:15:33 PM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:
Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child
should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

Seems ridiculous now but maybe the experience will prevent this 5-year-old girl from shooting the skank that steals her boyfriend when she's 15.

Shooting the skank with bubbles? O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child
should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

TDD

Absolutely. I think she should suffer a little first. Make her
watch while Tim the Tool Man Taylor dissects one of her favorite toys.

Two days of suspension and counseling? Good thing she didn't shoot
someone with a rubber band or a water pistol.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

TDD

Ironically, the sugar that is put into bubble gum / candy kills far more children than any nutjob with a gun.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've heard that the new fructose stuff is far worse
than the old cane sugar.

Does that mean that the new kids are all fruct
up because we spared the cane?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Eduardo" wrote in message
eb.com...

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

TDD

Ironically, the sugar that is put into bubble gum / candy kills far more
children than any nutjob with a gun.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:53:26 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 1/23/2013 10:25 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:15:33 PM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:
Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child
should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

Seems ridiculous now but maybe the experience will prevent this 5-year-old girl from shooting the skank that steals her boyfriend when she's 15.

Shooting the skank with bubbles? O_o

What's Bubbles got to do with it and what has she ever done to you?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/23/2013 6:30 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:53:26 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 1/23/2013 10:25 AM,
wrote:
On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:15:33 PM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:
Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child
should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

Seems ridiculous now but maybe the experience will prevent this 5-year-old girl from shooting the skank that steals her boyfriend when she's 15.

Shooting the skank with bubbles? O_o

What's Bubbles got to do with it and what has she ever done to you?

The girl had a Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/23/2013 4:59 PM, Eduardo wrote:
Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous
child should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

TDD

Ironically, the sugar that is put into bubble gum / candy kills far more
children than any nutjob with a gun.

It wasn't "bubble GUM" it was a "bubble GUN" a toy gun that shoots a
stream of bubbles. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:40:54 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 1/23/2013 6:30 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:53:26 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 1/23/2013 10:25 AM,
wrote:
On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:15:33 PM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:
Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child
should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

Seems ridiculous now but maybe the experience will prevent this 5-year-old girl from shooting the skank that steals her boyfriend when she's 15.

Shooting the skank with bubbles? O_o

What's Bubbles got to do with it and what has she ever done to you?

The girl had a Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. ^_^

Bubbles?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-01-23, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous
child

This lady can attend my class, any time!

http://www.2dayblog.com/images/2008/...5assault_2.jpg

nb

That's actually a real gun. O_o

But the lady is a blow up doll.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/23/2013 6:11 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've heard that the new fructose stuff is far worse
than the old cane sugar.

Does that mean that the new kids are all fruct
up because we spared the cane?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Yah, it'll fruc up their teeth too!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 20:15:33 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child
should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

TDD

"A Philadelphia elementary school student was scolded and searched by
administrators in front of her entire class after she pulled out a
paper gun in class last week, according to her mother."

What a paper gun looks like:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/23/philadelphia-girl-scolded-searched-after-pulling-out-paper-gun-at-school/#ixzz2IvCZ2h3H

Index "assault fingers" and saying "POW" should be banned, too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child
should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

TDD

These might cause a lockdown:

http://imgur.com/gallery/PzFCVqm

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The girl had a Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. ^_^

TDD

What capacity is the bubble magazine? More than a one bubble capacity
should be banned, for the sake of the children.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:45:12 -0600, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

Two days of suspension and counseling? Good thing she didn't shoot
someone with a rubber band or a water pistol.

Water gun fights or attempts can get you arrested. It happened in the
UK when London was fire with recent riots.

"...A man will appear before magistrates next month for allegedly
trying to organize a mass water fight via his mobile phone.

The prime minister said last week that the government would
investigate whether social networking platforms should be shut down if
they helped to "plot" crime in the wake of the riots."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/aug/15/essex-water-fight-blackberry-messenger

Oh well.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/2013 2:37 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child
should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

TDD

These might cause a lockdown:

http://imgur.com/gallery/PzFCVqm

Moonbat parents gave dolls to their little boys because they felt it
would be a good way to raise a male child in a feminized nonviolent
environment. The poor parents were mortified to find that their spawn
resisted being sissified by tearing the arms and legs off the dolls
and pretending the limbs were guns. Boys will be boys. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Before the internet, I read of a family of four kids,
decided to raise them gender neutral. One year they
bought four Barbie dollars for two girls and two
boys. The girls opened them up and said "you need
more make up!" which is odd, cause the Mom wore
no make up. The boys opened, took em out, and
used the dolls to begin sword fighting.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

Moonbat parents gave dolls to their little boys because they felt it
would be a good way to raise a male child in a feminized nonviolent
environment. The poor parents were mortified to find that their spawn
resisted being sissified by tearing the arms and legs off the dolls
and pretending the limbs were guns. Boys will be boys. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/2013 8:37 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Before the internet, I read of a family of four kids,
decided to raise them gender neutral. One year they
bought four Barbie dollars for two girls and two
boys. The girls opened them up and said "you need
more make up!" which is odd, cause the Mom wore
no make up. The boys opened, took em out, and
used the dolls to begin sword fighting.

Moonbats will never grok the fact that they can't screw with Mother
Nature. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child
should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

TDD

I know that town, I know that school, and I know that girl. She's
trouble. She's been that way ever sine she stole her twin sister's
bottle. I'm not surprised that she carries a gun now. She may only
be 5, but she's made a lot of enemies and she needs to be able to
defend herselif.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I heard there was a mob hit on her, and she narrowly
escaped having creamed corn rubbed on her pigtails.
Almost had a face full of mashed potatos, too.

She's a high level member of the Bubble Gun Gang.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"micky" wrote in message

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

I know that town, I know that school, and I know that girl. She's
trouble. She's been that way ever sine she stole her twin sister's
bottle. I'm not surprised that she carries a gun now. She may only
be 5, but she's made a lot of enemies and she needs to be able to
defend herselif.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:42:38 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 1/23/2013 4:59 PM, Eduardo wrote:
Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous
child should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

TDD

Ironically, the sugar that is put into bubble gum / candy kills far more
children than any nutjob with a gun.

It wasn't "bubble GUM" it was a "bubble GUN" a toy gun that shoots a
stream of bubbles. ^_^

But they were .357 magnum bubbles, which pack quite a wallop.

I think she should be locked in juvy until she's 18.

TDD

Senior Member

Quote from that Cheeseburger web page:

"The girl was initially given a 10-day suspension for "making a terrorist threat," but it was later reduced to two days and a psychiatric evaluation before she was allowed to return to class."

You know, it's the air heads in charge of those kindergarden kids that need the psychiatric evaluation. It's a bubble GUN. You're supposed to have fun shooting out bubbles with it. If you shoot a bubble at a friend, there is no lethal intent. Even a 5 year old would understand that. Apparantly, the 5 year old is the only one that understands that.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestork View Post
Quote from that Cheeseburger web page:

"The girl was initially given a 10-day suspension for "making a terrorist threat," but it was later reduced to two days and a psychiatric evaluation before she was allowed to return to class."

You know, it's the air heads in charge of those kindergarden kids that need the psychiatric evaluation. It's a bubble GUN. You're supposed to have fun shooting out bubbles with it. If you shoot a bubble at a friend, there is no lethal intent. Even a 5 year old would understand that. Apparantly, the 5 year old is the only one that understands that.

Pure over-reaction. Kids are kids and they play these games out of instinct. Take the toy guns away and they'll use sticks, fingers, anything. They need to take responsibility for the kids upbringing, that's the thing that affects whether or not they turn into a killer when they're older.
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeP View Post
They need to take responsibility for the kids upbringing, that's the thing that affects whether or not they turn into a killer when they're older.
I've got to disagree on that.

I'm a skeptic on the whole Nature vs. Nurture debate. A dog born to two chihuahuas is going to grow up to be another chihuahua, not a great dane no matter how much it's nurtured during it's formative years.

That is, I believe that many, if not most, of our personality traits are established at birth by our DNA. Certainly it's true that each of us lead different lives, and we all find ourselves in different situations that require different responses on our part. However, I believe the manner in which we respond to different circumstances is determined by our temperment, and that in turn is largely determined by our DNA.

But I agree that some things are hard wired in our brains at birth. Boys instinctively want to play at competitive games whereas girs instinctively prefer co-operative games. Boys will play Cowboys and Injuns or Cops and Robbers whereas girls get more fun out of pretending to live in a doll house, having a make believe tea party or dressing up Barbie in new clothes.

I fully expect this 5 year old girl was thinking that by "shooting" her friend with a bubble, both her and her friend could both have fun together using her Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. I don't believe for a second there was anything sinister in the 5 year old girl's mind, and so that psychiatric evaluation is going to turn up nothing but an ordinary American child wanting to play with a toy.

Last edited by nestork : January 30th 13 at 04:20 PM
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
ChloeP wrote:

Pure over-reaction. Kids are kids and they play these games out of
instinct. Take the toy guns away and they'll use sticks, fingers,
anything. They need to take responsibility for the kids upbringing,
that's the thing that affects whether or not they turn into a killer
when they're older.

Perfect bureaucratic reaction. It is much better to just follow some
zero tolerance policy than actually have to make a decision that might
come back and bite you on the ass.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
nestork wrote:

ChloeP;3005525 Wrote:
They need to take responsibility for the kids upbringing, that's the
thing that affects whether or not they turn into a killer when they're
older.

I've got to disagree on that.

I'm a skeptic on the whole Nature vs. Nurture debate. A dog born to two
chihuahuas is going to grow up to be another chihuahua, not a great dane
no matter how much it's nurtured during it's formative years.

But that is what it looks like, not how it acts. Whole different ball
of behavioral wax.

That is, I believe that many, if not most, of our personality traits are
established at birth by our DNA. Certainly it's true that each of us
lead different lives, and we all find ourselves in different situations
that require different responses on our part. However, I believe the
manner in which we respond to different circumstances is determined by
our temperment, and that in turn is largely determined by our DNA.

Maybe, but there is ample evidence that enviornment can have an impact
on DNA and how it works. Lots of evidence, for instance, that stress can
effect how genes are expressed, etc.

The twin studies over the years (these are twins separated into
different environments at birth. Some things have high concordance
between the twins and some things don't. Fascinating ****.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/30/2013 9:29 AM, ChloeP wrote:

nestork;3003179 Wrote:
[...]

The P.L.L.C.F., Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks infesting
the educational system of this country are responsible for the silly
kafkaesque behavior by school administrations where the whole weight of
the disciplinary machine pounces on a small child for pointing a finger
and saying "BANG!". It's a horrible and violent thing to do to an
innocent child. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/30/2013 2:28 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
nestork wrote:

ChloeP;3005525 Wrote:
[...]

I remember reading a story about some Moonbat parents who gave their
little boys dolls instead of traditional toys for little boys and the
freaks were mortified when their little snowflakes ripped the arms and
legs off the dolls and pointed the severed limbs at each other while
shouting "Bang! Bang!". O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oh, that's every bit as good as the four kids I reported.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I remember reading a story about some Moonbat parents who gave their
little boys dolls instead of traditional toys for little boys and the
freaks were mortified when their little snowflakes ripped the arms and
legs off the dolls and pointed the severed limbs at each other while
shouting "Bang! Bang!". O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:28:11 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
nestork wrote:

ChloeP;3005525 Wrote:
They need to take responsibility for the kids upbringing, that's the
thing that affects whether or not they turn into a killer when they're
older.

I've got to disagree on that.

I'm a skeptic on the whole Nature vs. Nurture debate. A dog born to two
chihuahuas is going to grow up to be another chihuahua, not a great dane
no matter how much it's nurtured during it's formative years.

But that is what it looks like, not how it acts. Whole different ball
of behavioral wax.

What is your experience that leads you to your conclusion?

As a parent of two adopted children (now in their 40's) and having
friends with both adopted and natural children, nature is a much
stronger force in the end result than nurture.

My wife and I have certainly had some influence, but they still follow
many of the traits of their natural parents that they did not know
when growing up. Even my son's occupation that is very strong in his
birth family.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:28:11 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
nestork wrote:

ChloeP;3005525 Wrote:
They need to take responsibility for the kids upbringing, that's the
thing that affects whether or not they turn into a killer when they're
older.

I've got to disagree on that.

I'm a skeptic on the whole Nature vs. Nurture debate. A dog born to two
chihuahuas is going to grow up to be another chihuahua, not a great dane
no matter how much it's nurtured during it's formative years.

But that is what it looks like, not how it acts. Whole different ball
of behavioral wax.

What is your experience that leads you to your conclusion?

In the next part where I mention twin studies and the high levels of
concordance that are seen in some things (but interestingly enough not
others). There is a strong genetic component that argues for nature,
but nurture has its place, too.

As a parent of two adopted children (now in their 40's) and having
friends with both adopted and natural children, nature is a much
stronger force in the end result than nurture.

Depends largely on what you are talking about. Even then, I think
nurture can have an impact. On the entire individual, I think that both
together, which is the point, I was trying to make (and obviously didn't
do too well).
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:28:11 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
nestork wrote:

ChloeP;3005525 Wrote:
[...]

Nature has more to do with skill sets but much less with social skills. Our
extended family is foresters to adopt and we've been down both paths with
50+ foster grand kids over the years.

Most telling are the kids that come to the family with bad a**ed attitudes
and leave as functional individuals headed for a decent adulthood.