Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Kindergartener Suspended For Making A Terrorist Threat

Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child
should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

TDD

Absolutely. I think she should suffer a little first. Make her
watch while Tim the Tool Man Taylor dissects one of her favorite toys.

Two days of suspension and counseling? Good thing she didn't shoot
someone with a rubber band or a water pistol.