Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Kindergartener Suspended For Making A Terrorist Threat

I heard there was a mob hit on her, and she narrowly
escaped having creamed corn rubbed on her pigtails.
Almost had a face full of mashed potatos, too.

She's a high level member of the Bubble Gun Gang.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"micky" wrote in message

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

I know that town, I know that school, and I know that girl. She's
trouble. She's been that way ever sine she stole her twin sister's
bottle. I'm not surprised that she carries a gun now. She may only
be 5, but she's made a lot of enemies and she needs to be able to
defend herselif.