Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT, Kindergartener Suspended For Making A Terrorist Threat

On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 20:15:33 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Kindergartener Suspended for Hello Kitty Bubble Gun. The dangerous child
should be executed to as an example and to send a message that
we Americans will not tolerate gun violence in our schools. O_o

http://cheezburger.com/6994326528

TDD

I know that town, I know that school, and I know that girl. She's
trouble. She's been that way ever sine she stole her twin sister's
bottle. I'm not surprised that she carries a gun now. She may only
be 5, but she's made a lot of enemies and she needs to be able to
defend herselif.