Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Valentine's is right around the corner

Is this an ad? Yes
Is this spam? NO, not meant to be. I think it's a bit more like a
public service message.

Everyone knows or meets someone who says, "I have no idea what to do for
Valentine's Day". Every Barbershop chapter and many Sweet Adeline
choruses in the country do some version of Singing Valentines. It is
tasteful and impressive. If you don't need one, you probably know
someone who does. You might suggest:

contacting a local Barbershop chapter . . .or
contacting a Barbershopper that you might know . . .or
going to this website: http://www.singingvalentines.com/

That's it,
Dan
Avid barbershopper
Bass in the OkChorale Chorus
Bass in the Mature Moments quartet
--

___________________________________

Keep the whole world singing . . .
Dan G
remove the seven
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/20/2013 4:57 AM, DanG wrote:
Is this an ad? Yes
Is this spam? NO, not meant to be. I think it's a bit more like a
public service message.

Everyone knows or meets someone who says, "I have no idea what to do for
Valentine's Day". Every Barbershop chapter and many Sweet Adeline
choruses in the country do some version of Singing Valentines. It is
tasteful and impressive. If you don't need one, you probably know
someone who does. You might suggest:

contacting a local Barbershop chapter . . .or
contacting a Barbershopper that you might know . . .or
going to this website: http://www.singingvalentines.com/

That's it,
Dan
Avid barbershopper
Bass in the OkChorale Chorus
Bass in the Mature Moments quartet

Some years ago, I was doing a lot of computer work for a commercial
supply company and on Valentines Day, I got cards and candy for all
the gals in the office there. The husbands and boyfriends of most
of the nice ladies had done nothing and were a bit shamed by me, it
was quite amusing. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

DanG wrote:
Is this an ad? Yes
Is this spam? NO, not meant to be. I think it's a bit more like a
public service message.

Everyone knows or meets someone who says, "I have no idea what to do for
Valentine's Day". Every Barbershop chapter and many Sweet Adeline
choruses in the country do some version of Singing Valentines. It is
tasteful and impressive. If you don't need one, you probably know
someone who does. You might suggest:

contacting a local Barbershop chapter . . .or
contacting a Barbershopper that you might know . . .or
going to this website: http://www.singingvalentines.com/

That's it,
Dan
Avid barbershopper
Bass in the OkChorale Chorus
Bass in the Mature Moments quartet

My dad was a Barbershopper for many years. When I was a teenager I was
always a stagehand for their annual show, building sets, etc.

One year they wrote a "flashback" scene with a younger version of one of
the quartets. We each played a younger version of our father and sang a
couple of songs.

On occasion something will happen that reminds me of one of the olds songs
and I"ll start singing!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:38:49 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On occasion something will happen that reminds me of one of the olds songs
and I"ll start singing!

If I started singing, I could empty a crowded barbershop in seconds.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 04:57:45 -0600, DanG wrote:

Is this an ad? Yes
Is this spam? NO, not meant to be. I think it's a bit more like a
public service message.

Everyone knows or meets someone who says, "I have no idea what to do for
Valentine's Day".

Take her out to the Waffle House.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/20/2013 5:57 AM, DanG wrote:
Everyone knows or meets someone who says, "I have no idea what to do for
Valentine's Day".

Give her absolutely nothing!

All these pseudo holidays are a scam cooked up by women for the benefit
of women.

Men on the other hand, have exactly one pseudo holiday - Fathers Day.
And what kind of gifts do we get? Often it's just another ****ing power
tool...which is prolly a hint the **** wants the kitchen remodeled.

Here's what I suggest for V Day. Grab the bitch by the hair, take her
in the bedroom and toss her on the bed. Have your way with her once or
twice then get up and wipe your dick on her curtains. If she complains,
lather, rinse and repeat.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 14:49:36 -0500, Zero wrote:

On 1/20/2013 5:57 AM, DanG wrote:
Everyone knows or meets someone who says, "I have no idea what to do for
Valentine's Day".

Give her absolutely nothing!

All these pseudo holidays are a scam cooked up by women for the benefit
of women.

Men on the other hand, have exactly one pseudo holiday - Fathers Day.
And what kind of gifts do we get? Often it's just another ****ing power
tool...which is prolly a hint the **** wants the kitchen remodeled.

Here's what I suggest for V Day. Grab the bitch by the hair, take her
in the bedroom and toss her on the bed. Have your way with her once or
twice then get up and wipe your dick on her curtains. If she complains,
lather, rinse and repeat.

Perhaps if you took a bath more than once a year you wouldn't have to
rape women to get your jollies.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 04:57:45 -0600, DanG wrote:

Is this an ad? Yes
Is this spam? NO, not meant to be. I think it's a bit more like a
public service message.

And the message is this:

GIVE YOUR WOMAN VD ON VD (valentines day).

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/20/2013 5:57 AM, DanG wrote:
Everyone knows or meets someone who says, "I have no idea what to do for
Valentine's Day".

Give her absolutely nothing!

All these pseudo holidays are a scam cooked up by women for the benefit
of women.

Men on the other hand, have exactly one pseudo holiday - Fathers Day.
And what kind of gifts do we get? Often it's just another ****ing power
tool...which is prolly a hint the **** wants the kitchen remodeled.

Here's what I suggest for V Day. Grab the bitch by the hair, take her
in the bedroom and toss her on the bed. Have your way with her once or
twice then get up and wipe your dick on her curtains. If she complains,
lather, rinse and repeat.

Perhaps if you took a bath more than once a year you wouldn't have to
rape women to get your jollies.

Note his email address:

Zero

Exactly the number of woman he's been with.

And for that, all womankind is thankful.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Some years ago, I was doing a lot of computer work for a commercial
supply company and on Valentines Day, I got cards and candy for all
the gals in the office there. The husbands and boyfriends of most
of the nice ladies had done nothing and were a bit shamed by me, it
was quite amusing. ^_^

TDD

You, sir, are sneaky. The ladies didn't realize they were a tax
deduction.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/20/2013 5:00 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Some years ago, I was doing a lot of computer work for a commercial
supply company and on Valentines Day, I got cards and candy for all
the gals in the office there. The husbands and boyfriends of most
of the nice ladies had done nothing and were a bit shamed by me, it
was quite amusing. ^_^

TDD

You, sir, are sneaky. The ladies didn't realize they were a tax
deduction.

I did it because they were nice people and I have a tendency to do nice
things for nice people. I do believe most women complain that most men
lack thoughtfulness. One time I had a gal say to me, "You're being nice,
you must want something." My answer was, "No, I'm just being nice
to you. Gosh, a lot of guys must have mistreated you?" O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/20/2013 5:12 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Exactly the number of woman he's been with.

And for that, all womankind is thankful.

Consider the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills Divorce and Kristen

The math on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million. Assuming he got sex
every night during their 5 year relationship (which would NOT have
happened!) it ended up costing him $26,849 per throw.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Zero wrote:
On 1/20/2013 5:12 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Exactly the number of woman he's been with.

And for that, all womankind is thankful.

Consider the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills Divorce and Kristen

The math on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million. Assuming he got sex
every night during their 5 year relationship (which would NOT have
happened!) it ended up costing him $26,849 per throw.

If Sir Paul got it *once* in those five years and paid $49 million for it,
two things would be true:

1 - He'd still have over $700 million left.
2 - Hed have gotten it 1 more time than you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I did it because they were nice people and I have a tendency to do nice
things for nice people. I do believe most women complain that most men
lack thoughtfulness. One time I had a gal say to me, "You're being nice,
you must want something." My answer was, "No, I'm just being nice
to you. Gosh, a lot of guys must have mistreated you?" O_o

TDD

My lady friend would probably get suspicious if I was too nice to
her. Those jokes about redheads and their tempers aren't.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/20/2013 9:02 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

I did it because they were nice people and I have a tendency to do nice
things for nice people. I do believe most women complain that most men
lack thoughtfulness. One time I had a gal say to me, "You're being nice,
you must want something." My answer was, "No, I'm just being nice
to you. Gosh, a lot of guys must have mistreated you?" O_o

TDD

My lady friend would probably get suspicious if I was too nice to
her. Those jokes about redheads and their tempers aren't.

I have a lot of redheaded girlfriends and I adore them. Back in 1980 I
had a red haired girlfriend who couldn't keep her hands off of me. She
had bright red red hair and freckles and was cute as could be. Whenever
I saw her she was all over me, hanging off me and in my lap hugging me
and kissing me. I had a crush on her mother who was an absolutely
gorgeous young woman. My red haired girlfriend was four years old and I
watched her grow up to be a gorgeous young woman just like her mom. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 00:11:58 -0500, Wes Groleau
wrote:

On 01-20-2013 13:12, wrote:
Take her out to the Waffle House.

Back to your favorite booth.
Buy her some coffee and add some cream.
She won't be glad if you never come back...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/video...ay/65931779001

One has the wait staff in tuxes and formals. People show up in limos.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01-21-2013 09:33, wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 00:11:58 -0500, Wes Groleau
wrote:

On 01-20-2013 13:12,
wrote:
Take her out to the Waffle House.

Back to your favorite booth.
Buy her some coffee and add some cream.
She won't be glad if you never come back...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/video...ay/65931779001

One has the wait staff in tuxes and formals. People show up in limos.

But my version can be sung by a barbershop quartet.

--
Wes Groleau

€œThinking I'm dumb gives people something to
feel smug about. Why should I disillusion them?€
€” Charles Wallace
(in _A_Wrinkle_In_Time_)

Valentine's is right around the corner DanG[_2_] Metalworking 1 January 20th 13 08:45 PM
Valentine's is just around the corner DanG[_2_] Woodworking 0 January 20th 13 10:59 AM
OT - Valentine's Day DanG Metalworking 9 February 19th 09 03:40 AM
OT = Valentine's Day DanG Woodworking 4 February 9th 09 04:15 PM
OT = Valentine's Day DanG Home Repair 1 February 9th 09 01:52 AM