Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT = Valentine's Day

OT - Valentine's Day
Yes, it is off topic, but a timely, one-time-only topic.

This is not typical spam. I am a normal contributor who happens
to sing Barbershop. If you need a special Valentine, there are
Barbershop chapters all over the country that deliver singing
Valentines.

If you want further information or want to find a chapter in your
area, go he
http://www.singingvalentines.com/

if you live in greater OKC, Ok go he
http://www.okchorale.org/

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 14:00:26 -0600, "DanG" wrote:

OT - Valentine's Day
Yes, it is off topic, but a timely, one-time-only topic.

Well, I'd like to know why Valentine's Day sucks for men. Women get
candy and jewerly, but we don't get a cordless drill, sharpening
stone, router bits, Dremmel, not even a plaid shirt. Currently men
are being laid off faster than women.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Phisherman" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 14:00:26 -0600, "DanG" wrote:

OT - Valentine's Day
Yes, it is off topic, but a timely, one-time-only topic.

Well, I'd like to know why Valentine's Day sucks for men. Women get
candy and jewerly, but we don't get a cordless drill, sharpening
stone, router bits, Dremmel, not even a plaid shirt. Currently men
are being laid off faster than women.

If you must ask, perhaps you should get an answer. In short, you don't wax
your legs, your back resembles an unkempt bush, your facial hair is more
properly described as prominent rather than merely visible, and your crown
is bald. You tell me. Does that description inspire you to send flowers and
chocolates?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 17:55:29 -0500, Phisherman wrote:

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 14:00:26 -0600, "DanG" wrote:

OT - Valentine's Day
Yes, it is off topic, but a timely, one-time-only topic.

Well, I'd like to know why Valentine's Day sucks for men. Women get
candy and jewerly, but we don't get a cordless drill, sharpening
stone, router bits, Dremmel, not even a plaid shirt.
Currently men are being laid off faster than women.

But, men ARE getting laid...
I rest my case..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

OT - Valentine's Day DanG Metalworking 9 February 19th 09 03:40 AM
OT : What are you doing about Valentine's Day? DanG Metalworking 15 February 14th 06 10:28 PM
OT : What are you doing about Valentine's Day? DanG Home Repair 2 February 12th 06 12:49 AM
OT, but timely: What are you doing about Valentine's Day? DanG Woodworking 0 February 11th 06 11:13 PM