Posted to rec.woodworking
MikeWhy MikeWhy is offline

Default OT = Valentine's Day

"Phisherman" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 14:00:26 -0600, "DanG" wrote:

OT - Valentine's Day
Yes, it is off topic, but a timely, one-time-only topic.

Well, I'd like to know why Valentine's Day sucks for men. Women get
candy and jewerly, but we don't get a cordless drill, sharpening
stone, router bits, Dremmel, not even a plaid shirt. Currently men
are being laid off faster than women.

If you must ask, perhaps you should get an answer. In short, you don't wax
your legs, your back resembles an unkempt bush, your facial hair is more
properly described as prominent rather than merely visible, and your crown
is bald. You tell me. Does that description inspire you to send flowers and
chocolates?