Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Valentine's Day

OT - Valentine's Day
Yes, it is off topic, but a timely, one-time-only topic.

This is not typical spam. I am a normal contributor who happens
to sing Barbershop. If you need a special Valentine, there are
Barbershop chapters all over the country that deliver singing
Valentines.

If you want further information or want to find a chapter in your
area, go he
http://www.singingvalentines.com/

if you live in greater OKC, Ok go he
http://www.okchorale.org/

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

DanG wrote:
OT - Valentine's Day
Yes, it is off topic, but a timely, one-time-only topic.

This is not typical spam. I am a normal contributor who happens
to sing Barbershop. If you need a special Valentine, there are
Barbershop chapters all over the country that deliver singing
Valentines.

If you want further information or want to find a chapter in your
area, go he
http://www.singingvalentines.com/

if you live in greater OKC, Ok go he
http://www.okchorale.org/

+1 from Jersey. I took Dan's advice a couple of years ago and arranged
for a quartet to sing for my wife at work, in front of her co-workers.
My problem now is to come up with something to match it.

Kevin Gallimore
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Glad it went well for you, Kevin. That same story can be repeated
over and over. It is the most fun I have all year, better than
Christmas.

--
______________________________

"axolotl" wrote in message
DanG wrote:
OT - Valentine's Day
Yes, it is off topic, but a timely, one-time-only topic.

This is not typical spam. I am a normal contributor who
happens
to sing Barbershop. If you need a special Valentine, there are
Barbershop chapters all over the country that deliver singing
Valentines.

If you want further information or want to find a chapter in
your
area, go he
http://www.singingvalentines.com/

if you live in greater OKC, Ok go he
http://www.okchorale.org/

+1 from Jersey. I took Dan's advice a couple of years ago and
arranged for a quartet to sing for my wife at work, in front of
her co-workers. My problem now is to come up with something to
match it.

Kevin Gallimore

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

axolotl wrote:

+1 from Jersey. I took Dan's advice a couple of years ago and arranged
for a quartet to sing for my wife at work, in front of her co-workers.
My problem now is to come up with something to match it.

Can you afford the Chippendales?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
axolotl wrote:

+1 from Jersey. I took Dan's advice a couple of years ago and arranged
for a quartet to sing for my wife at work, in front of her co-workers.
My problem now is to come up with something to match it.

Can you afford the Chippendales?

Kevin could always preform himself Wes.
That would probably solve the "come up with something to match it" issue!
LOL

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John R. Carroll wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message

axolotl wrote:

+1 from Jersey. I took Dan's advice a couple of years ago and arranged
for a quartet to sing for my wife at work, in front of her co-workers.
My problem now is to come up with something to match it.

Can you afford the Chippendales?

Kevin could always preform himself Wes.
That would probably solve the "come up with something to match it" issue!
LOL

JC

I would be assured that her co-workers would talk about it for some time.

Kevin Gallimore
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"axolotl" wrote in message
John R. Carroll wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message

axolotl wrote:

+1 from Jersey. I took Dan's advice a couple of years ago and arranged
for a quartet to sing for my wife at work, in front of her co-workers.
My problem now is to come up with something to match it.

Can you afford the Chippendales?

Kevin could always preform himself Wes.
That would probably solve the "come up with something to match it" issue!
LOL

JC

I would be assured that her co-workers would talk about it for some time.

Hahaha!
I'll just bet they would.

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

DanG wrote:
OT - Valentine's Day
Yes, it is off topic, but a timely, one-time-only topic.

This is not typical spam. I am a normal contributor who happens
to sing Barbershop. If you need a special Valentine, there are
Barbershop chapters all over the country that deliver singing
Valentines.

If you want further information or want to find a chapter in your
area, go he
http://www.singingvalentines.com/

if you live in greater OKC, Ok go he
http://www.okchorale.org/

+1 here. A friend here in DFW does this.
I used them a few years ago, and it was a home run.
Cheaper than flowers, and all the other girls in the office were green
with envy.

Wish I could do it every year.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Not looking for any particular sympathy. I fell (old and fat) on
Thursday morning at work and broke the fifth metatarsal in my
right foot.

My quartet did 15 Valentines on Friday and 8 more on Saturday.
Pretty miserable on crutches, but I had a ball. I go this morning
to see if they intend to install a pin in the bone. This one is
going to take a while to heal.

--
______________________________

"RB" wrote in message
DanG wrote:
OT - Valentine's Day
Yes, it is off topic, but a timely, one-time-only topic.

This is not typical spam. I am a normal contributor who
happens
to sing Barbershop. If you need a special Valentine, there are
Barbershop chapters all over the country that deliver singing
Valentines.

If you want further information or want to find a chapter in
your
area, go he
http://www.singingvalentines.com/

if you live in greater OKC, Ok go he
http://www.okchorale.org/

+1 here. A friend here in DFW does this.
I used them a few years ago, and it was a home run.
Cheaper than flowers, and all the other girls in the office were
green with envy.

Wish I could do it every year.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

DanG wrote:
Not looking for any particular sympathy. I fell (old and fat) on
Thursday morning at work and broke the fifth metatarsal in my
right foot.

My quartet did 15 Valentines on Friday and 8 more on Saturday.
Pretty miserable on crutches, but I had a ball. I go this morning
to see if they intend to install a pin in the bone. This one is
going to take a while to heal.

How will this effect your professional soccer career?

David