Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Valentine's is right around the corner

I did it because they were nice people and I have a tendency to do nice
things for nice people. I do believe most women complain that most men
lack thoughtfulness. One time I had a gal say to me, "You're being nice,
you must want something." My answer was, "No, I'm just being nice
to you. Gosh, a lot of guys must have mistreated you?" O_o

TDD

My lady friend would probably get suspicious if I was too nice to
her. Those jokes about redheads and their tempers aren't.