Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Valentine's is right around the corner

On 1/20/2013 5:00 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Some years ago, I was doing a lot of computer work for a commercial
supply company and on Valentines Day, I got cards and candy for all
the gals in the office there. The husbands and boyfriends of most
of the nice ladies had done nothing and were a bit shamed by me, it
was quite amusing. ^_^

TDD

You, sir, are sneaky. The ladies didn't realize they were a tax
deduction.

I did it because they were nice people and I have a tendency to do nice
things for nice people. I do believe most women complain that most men
lack thoughtfulness. One time I had a gal say to me, "You're being nice,
you must want something." My answer was, "No, I'm just being nice
to you. Gosh, a lot of guys must have mistreated you?" O_o

TDD