Posted to alt.home.repair

Default American Farmers Fight Rise In Hay Thefts

harry wrote:
On Dec 5, 2:21 pm, Home Guy wrote:
Bob F wrote:
The more I read that story the more BS it is.

How do you "hook into hay"?
How are bales left out "prior to harvesting"?

Journalism has sunk pretty low in the USA.

Ever drive past hayfields? I see bales all over them at times,
with nobody in sight.

Harry (being in the UK) is not familiar with the size and scale of
farm fields here in north america.

I know they are moved under cover as soon as possible to keep them
dry.

Not in dry country.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Attila Iskander wrote:
You keep reminding me of Ronald Reagan's aphorism
"it's not that our friends on the right are ignorant.
It's just that so much of what they know is wrong.."

It reads much more accurately now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:38:20 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

Attila Iskander wrote:
You keep reminding me of Ronald Reagan's aphorism
"it's not that our friends on the right are ignorant.
It's just that so much of what they know is wrong.."

It reads much more accurately now.

Not only are you stupid but you're a stupid liar. Of course everyone
knows this by now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" changed a quote in message
"it's not that our friends on the right are ignorant.
It's just that so much of what they know is wrong.."

It reads much more accurately now.

Nah
That's just leftist revisionism and theft of other people's ideas