Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) How to identify an idiot in public.

How to identify an idiot in public.

It used to be where you'd have to spend a short while around people to
identify the idiot(s) in the crowd. These days it's much easier. Just
look for the guys who wear their cap backwards. If the brim of the cap
is in the front of their head, they are generally normal. But if the
brim is to the rear of their head, they are idiots. After all, anyone
who is so stupid that they dont know the brim is supposed to go above
their face, has to be an idiot. It should not require a college degree
to wear a cap, but, those who wear their caps backward need an
education. Unfortunately these are the same idiots who would fill
colleges and other schools, and learn nothing.

I've often wondered if those caps worn backwards actually keep the small
brains of these idiots inside their heads. Remove the cap, and the
brain falls out of their head.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:
[...]

Did you ever consider that perhapos those people who wear their caps backward
have eyes in the back of their head?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
[...]

Those are HOLES not eyes...

We do have a few employees that were their hats on backward when working but
they move heavy furniture and the backward hats a) don't get knocked off and
b) keep the sun off their necks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
[...]

This guy is the king of stupid.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3.../Ineedahat.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/23/2012 8:58 PM, NotMe wrote:
"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
[...]

When I'm working up close in a control panel or such, I often put my cap
on backwards but in that case I can't use my clip on head lights. ^_^

TDD

Senior Member

How to identify the extraterrestrials living among us:

When they're reading the classified section of the newspaper they may suddenly exclaim "Free kittens?!?!?".

Last edited by nestork : November 24th 12 at 06:32 AM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 24, 12:36*am, wrote:
[...]

Tch. This has been known in the UK for years.
The baseball cap is known as an "Intelligence Reducer".
If it is placed on the head and rotated, as the brim gets to the back
of the head, zero intelligence is achieved.
Caution!!! The result is permanent. Brain damage/suppression is
irreversible.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 24, 6:39*am, "dadiOH" wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Well, it's about time that someone addressed this! *It is a national scandal
and I can't tell you how many times I've tossed and turned at night worrying
about it. *And lest some literalist misconstrue, I never have.

IOW, don't sweat the small stuff.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

Winters getting colder? *Tired of the rat race?
Maybe just ready for a change? *Check it out...http://www.floridaloghouse.net- Hide quoted text -

Everyone has ocverlooked the possibility of gang-related signals by
wearing the cap at any non-forward angle.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"NotMe" wrote:
"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
[...]

There have been many times when I've wanted to turn my cap backwards to
keep the sun off of my neck but have not done it because I didn't want to
look like the idiots who wear their caps backwards.

Vain much?
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 11/23/2012 8:58 PM, NotMe wrote:
"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
How to identify an idiot in public.

It used to be where you'd have to spend a short while around people to
identify the idiot(s) in the crowd. These days it's much easier. Just
look for the guys who wear their cap backwards.

....snip...

When I'm working up close in a control panel or such, I often put my cap
on backwards but in that case I can't use my clip on head lights. ^_^

TDD

Clip them to your bushy eyebrows. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 08:02:14 -0800 (PST), "hr(bob) "
wrote:

On Nov 24, 6:39*am, "dadiOH" wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Yeah, I was told there were all sorts of different meanings for which
way the hat was pointed so rival gangs would know if "it was on" or
not at any particular time/place.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I'll +1 that!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 18:35:37 -0600, wrote:

How to identify an idiot in public.

http://www.moronail.net/img/9411_som...ld-invent-that

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/24/2012 5:03 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 11/23/2012 8:58 PM, NotMe wrote:
"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
How to identify an idiot in public.

It used to be where you'd have to spend a short while around people to
identify the idiot(s) in the crowd. These days it's much easier. Just
look for the guys who wear their cap backwards.

...snip...

When I'm working up close in a control panel or such, I often put my cap
on backwards but in that case I can't use my clip on head lights. ^_^

TDD

Clip them to your bushy eyebrows. ;-)

Ouch! It won't work for me, I don't have the Russian Premier type genes
in my makeup. I can hardly comb them. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 11/23/2012 8:58 PM, NotMe wrote:
"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
How to identify an idiot in public.

It used to be where you'd have to spend a short while around people to
identify the idiot(s) in the crowd. These days it's much easier. Just
look for the guys who wear their cap backwards.

...snip...

When I'm working up close in a control panel or such, I often put my cap
on backwards but in that case I can't use my clip on head lights. ^_^

TDD

Clip them to your bushy eyebrows. ;-)

Hey, it won't work in my sparse eyebrows but it might work clipped in my
sideburns or beard but that would scare people. Hum, I see a YouTube
video in the works. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

You'd sell at least one, to that guy.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

http://www.moronail.net/img/9411_som...ld-invent-that

Ya know, I was just thinking someone who produces novelty head gear
could make a cap with a hand shaped bill. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 02:42:25 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 11/24/2012 5:59 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
[...]

Here's what happened when I wore my cap backward to protect my neck from
sunburn.

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...28285eee7b.jpg

It's the tongue sticking out that sends that guy over the top...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 24, 11:02*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
"NotMe" wrote:
"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
[...]

Baseball caps are a stupid impractical device for that very reason.
Only an idiot would wear one.
They are just a fashion item.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/24/2012 8:42 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
[...]

DAYAM! You is uglee! ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 23:02:00 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

There have been many times when I've wanted to turn my cap backwards to
keep the sun off of my neck but have not done it because I didn't want to
look like the idiots who wear their caps backwards.

Vain much?

Simple solution, get a cowboy hat. There is a brim all the way around
them, and they look better too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

And, makes you look like a trucker?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

Simple solution, get a cowboy hat. There is a brim all the way around
them, and they look better too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

That really you?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

Here's what happened when I wore my cap backward to protect my neck from
sunburn.

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...28285eee7b.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 23:02:23 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

Baseball caps are a stupid impractical device for that very reason.
Only an idiot would wear one.
They are just a fashion item.

They are very practical in some circumstances, such as playing
baseball on a sunny day. They do offer protection of the eyes. I
wear one when it rains as it keeps the rain off of my glasses better
than the wool driving cap that I usually wear for warmth.

They also offer some protection from dirt and dust, but so do most any
other hat. With the modern automobile, most hats that are much above
the head will hit the roof. That Fedora just does not make it in most
cars.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-11-25, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

They are very practical in some circumstances, such as playing
baseball on a sunny day. They do offer protection of the eyes. I
wear one when it rains as it keeps the rain off of my glasses better
than the wool driving cap that I usually wear for warmth.

The problem with today's baseball caps is that stupid bill. They all
have a plastic insert which gives 'em --every single one of them!--
that same exact curved profile. I recall when they usta be made with
a cheap cardboard insert sewn into the bill. You could customize the
bill to your own design. Flat, curved, duckbill turndown, etc. On
the up side, they did lose that stupid plastic adjustable band on the
back of yer better caps.

nb

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-11-25, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

They are very practical in some circumstances, such as playing
baseball on a sunny day. They do offer protection of the eyes. I
wear one when it rains as it keeps the rain off of my glasses better
than the wool driving cap that I usually wear for warmth.

The problem with today's baseball caps is that stupid bill. They all
have a plastic insert which gives 'em --every single one of them!--
that same exact curved profile.

quit buying the cheap caps.g Donchaknow the style these days is
to keep them flat?

http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157756

Oh- and leave the tag on-- Really.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-11-25, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

quit buying the cheap caps.g Donchaknow the style these days is
to keep them flat?

http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157756

Oh- and leave the tag on-- Really.

LOL!....

Well, it had to happen. Kids will buck the norm. Ya' jes gotta love
the guy in the pic, though. You could identify him as an idiot, with
or without the hat! As for the tag, Minnie Pearl would approve.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 23, 7:15*pm, "Meanie" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Makes you want to live where you could make posters of that and
plaster the city with them. Bet it wouild cure one guy.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

There have been many times when I've wanted to turn my cap backwards to
keep the sun off of my neck but have not done it because I didn't want to
look like the idiots who wear their caps backwards.

Vain much?

Simple solution, get a cowboy hat. There is a brim all the way around
them, and they look better too.

Brings back comments about cowboy politicians from Texas .... All hat and no
cattle.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 11/23/2012 8:58 PM, NotMe wrote:
"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
How to identify an idiot in public.

It used to be where you'd have to spend a short while around people to
identify the idiot(s) in the crowd. These days it's much easier. Just
look for the guys who wear their cap backwards.

...snip...

When I'm working up close in a control panel or such, I often put my cap
on backwards but in that case I can't use my clip on head lights. ^_^

TDD

Clip them to your bushy eyebrows. ;-)

Hey, it won't work in my sparse eyebrows but it might work clipped in my
sideburns or beard but that would scare people. Hum, I see a YouTube

^^^^^^^^ nose hairs
video in the works. ^_^

^^^^^ Walmartians

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 27 Nov 2012 00:54:03 GMT, frag wrote:

Anone who looks like that canadian home guy.

If you pay attention; the OP and HG may be one in the same. The data
is still filtering in.

One has carnal knowledge of farm animals and the other likes young
Amish boys.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 27 Nov 2012 00:54:03 GMT, frag wrote:

Anone who looks like that canadian home guy.

You have a point. HomoGay makes Walmartians look smart. He's
probably in he

http://biggeekdad.com/2011/08/walmartians/

Idiot Sightings Harry K Home Repair 6 July 26th 12 07:55 PM
Sometimes I'm an idiot Bob La Londe Metalworking 4 September 23rd 10 10:25 PM
I'm such an idiot! zxcvbob Home Repair 5 August 27th 07 12:24 PM
Idiot needs help Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) UK diy 12 April 16th 07 07:57 PM
kb9rqz you're an idiot! I PUNCE Home Repair 0 December 28th 06 08:53 PM