Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) How to identify an idiot in public.

On Nov 24, 6:39*am, "dadiOH" wrote:
wrote:
How to identify an idiot in public.

It used to be where you'd have to spend a short while around people to
identify the idiot(s) in the crowd. *These days it's much easier.
Just look for the guys who wear their cap backwards. *If the brim of
the cap is in the front of their head, they are generally normal.
But if the brim is to the rear of their head, they are idiots. *After
all, anyone who is so stupid that they dont know the brim is supposed
to go above their face, has to be an idiot. *It should not require a
college degree to wear a cap, but, those who wear their caps backward
need an education. *Unfortunately these are the same idiots who would
fill colleges and other schools, and learn nothing.

I've often wondered if those caps worn backwards actually keep the
small brains of these idiots inside their heads. *Remove the cap, and
the brain falls out of their head.....

Well, it's about time that someone addressed this! *It is a national scandal
and I can't tell you how many times I've tossed and turned at night worrying
about it. *And lest some literalist misconstrue, I never have.

IOW, don't sweat the small stuff.

--

dadiOH

Winters getting colder? *Tired of the rat race?
Maybe just ready for a change? *Check it out...http://www.floridaloghouse.net- Hide quoted text -

Everyone has ocverlooked the possibility of gang-related signals by
wearing the cap at any non-forward angle.