Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) How to identify an idiot in public.

On 11/24/2012 5:03 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 11/23/2012 8:58 PM, NotMe wrote:
"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
How to identify an idiot in public.

It used to be where you'd have to spend a short while around people to
identify the idiot(s) in the crowd. These days it's much easier. Just
look for the guys who wear their cap backwards.

...snip...

When I'm working up close in a control panel or such, I often put my cap
on backwards but in that case I can't use my clip on head lights. ^_^

TDD

Clip them to your bushy eyebrows. ;-)

Hey, it won't work in my sparse eyebrows but it might work clipped in my
sideburns or beard but that would scare people. Hum, I see a YouTube
video in the works. ^_^

TDD