Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default (OT) How to identify an idiot in public.

On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 18:35:37 -0600, wrote:

How to identify an idiot in public.

It used to be where you'd have to spend a short while around people to
identify the idiot(s) in the crowd. These days it's much easier. Just
look for the guys who wear their cap backwards. If the brim of the cap
is in the front of their head, they are generally normal. But if the
brim is to the rear of their head, they are idiots. After all, anyone
who is so stupid that they dont know the brim is supposed to go above
their face, has to be an idiot. It should not require a college degree
to wear a cap, but, those who wear their caps backward need an
education. Unfortunately these are the same idiots who would fill
colleges and other schools, and learn nothing.

I've often wondered if those caps worn backwards actually keep the small
brains of these idiots inside their heads. Remove the cap, and the
brain falls out of their head.....

I saw a guy in a fast food restaurant that had on a brim only with a
band. It was upside down and side ways to the front. It was like he
was going for the "how stupid can I possibly look" look.