Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Telephone wiring question

Hello All:

ATT advised me to go to cat 5 with my telephone wiring to improve DSL
connectivity.

I've got a new dual phone receptacle to accommodate the DSL modem and
a phone simultaneously.

Here is what I got:
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/... 2&R=202698502

I looked up online at various sites as to how to wire, but cannot
figure out the receptacle end.

Her is what the back of my receptacle looks like:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx...*pXAHZK5NW4%24

How do I connect the cat 5 wires to this receptacle?

Thanks,

Deguza

P.S.: I found this at the Ace H/W site but it sis not make sense.

Telephone wiring 101. David Farber Electronics Repair 6 July 17th 10 05:16 AM
Telephone Wiring Bob Home Repair 33 September 14th 06 01:37 PM
Telephone wiring question chemqueries Home Repair 9 July 27th 05 05:32 AM
Telephone wiring question harry palmer Home Repair 3 September 27th 04 06:20 PM
telephone wiring question barry martin Home Repair 0 August 11th 04 02:43 AM