harry palmer

Default Telephone wiring question

I bought a three flat in Chicago and now use all three floors. Each floor
has it's own phone line but I want it all to be on one line. We have one of
those gray boxes outside and I assume that is where I make the connections.
The problem is that I don't know how to go about this. Can anyone help?

--
When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at
his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.

Colbyt

"harry palmer" wrote in message
m...
I bought a three flat in Chicago and now use all three floors. Each floor
has it's own phone line but I want it all to be on one line. We have one

of
those gray boxes outside and I assume that is where I make the

connections.
The problem is that I don't know how to go about this. Can anyone help?

Identify your line first and just move the other wires to the same
terminals.

It is that simple or difficult depending on your experience level.

Colbyt

harry palmer

"Colbyt" wrote in message

"harry palmer" wrote in message
m...
I bought a three flat in Chicago and now use all three floors. Each

floor
has it's own phone line but I want it all to be on one line. We have one

of
those gray boxes outside and I assume that is where I make the

connections.
The problem is that I don't know how to go about this. Can anyone help?

Identify your line first and just move the other wires to the same
terminals.

It is that simple or difficult depending on your experience level.

Colbyt

thanks for taking the time.that seems simple enough.

1_Patriotic_Guy

Harry,
If someone correctly wired the lines inside you simply just need to
ensure the same two colored wires are connected at each phone jack you want
to use.
Respectfully,
Andy