Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

Default Fully Variable Speed Control Unit for Lasko 2155A Window Fan

On Jun 23, 9:49*am, jamesgangnc wrote:
On Jun 23, 9:45*am, Jim Yanik wrote:

"Rich." wrote :

On Jun 21, 12:50 am, Martin Levac wrote:
On 6/20/2011 10:55 PM, JIMMIE wrote:

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin wrote:
Hello,

I have a Lasko 2155A window fan with integrated 3 speed control
unit (links at the end of this post). I want to be able to fine
tune the speed so I want a fully variable speed control unit that
I would attach to the power cord, and control the speed from there
instead.

Just set your internal fan switch to high and use one of these:
http://www.harborfreight.com/router-...rol-43060.html

or wire an incandescent lamp dimmer to a duplex outlet,then plug in the
fan(on high range).
That's how I speed control my fixed speed model 270 Dremel Mototool.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Again. *Your dremel is a brushed motor, not an induction motor. *What
works for a motor with brushes doesn't work on induction motors.- Hide quoted text -

For those that don't understand induction motors. An induction motor
is both a trasnformer and a motor. It's really a clever idea that
recognizes that both motors and transformers are made of two coils.
The speed of the rotor is important in an induction motor so speeds
are controlled by the design of the motor. That's why multiple speed
induction motors have mutliple sets of stator windings. Which winding
you energize determines the speed. And also why messing aorund with
the voltage, particularly with controls that simply clip the sine wave
doesn't work very well. You can vary the speed by changing the
frequency. But only to a point because low frequencies don't work so
well with a transformer.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

In article ,
Jim Yanik wrote:

Just set your internal fan switch to high and use one of these:
http://www.harborfreight.com/router-...rol-43060.html

or wire an incandescent lamp dimmer to a duplex outlet,then plug in the
fan(on high range).
That's how I speed control my fixed speed model 270 Dremel Mototool.

I am virtually certain that a that kind of tool uses a universal motor.

--

Sam

Liberals are for Darwinism but totally against any selection.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin wrote:
[...]

The OP here isn't interested in any information from people who
know what they are doing -- he/she/it/they are looking for something
which does not exist (a cord mounted VFD control) to try and
precisely regulate the speed of a $35 dollar consumer grade window
fan...

Let the OP figure it out on his own -- clearly doesn't like being
informed that his desired device doesn't exist, or that the fan
he wants to control won't work with the controller or that the
motors which work with VFD controllers are expensive...

The OP is ignoring all of that and is therefore a troll...

~~ Evan
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin wrote:
Hello,

I have a Lasko 2155A window fan with integrated 3 speed control unit
(links at the end of this post). I want to be able to fine tune the
speed so I want a fully variable speed control unit that I would
attach
to the power cord, and control the speed from there instead.

A ceiling paddle fan is an induction motor. Get a paddle fan speed control,
install it in a box along with an outlet and a cord.
Like one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/BestFan-Speed-...sr=1-1-catcorr

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

RicodJour wrote:

On Jun 22, 1:02 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
VWWall wrote:

Martin Levac wrote:
On 6/21/2011 12:56 PM, Evan wrote:
On Jun 21, 12:57 am, Martin wrote:
On 6/20/2011 11:14 PM, Evan wrote:

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin wrote:
Hello,

I have a Lasko 2155A window fan with integrated 3 speed control unit
(links at the end of this post). I want to be able to fine tune the
speed so I want a fully variable speed control unit that I would
attach
to the power cord, and control the speed from there instead.

The operator's manual states that the fan must not be used with a
solid
state speed control device. I understand that to mean that I must not
simply attempt to vary the voltage, i.e. from 120VAC to 90VAC for
example. I understand that this may cause the amperage to rise, and
all
sorts of nasty things may occur after that.

Nope, still no help at all. Get the picture?

Some small induction motors, particularly if driving a load like a fan,
can be made to run at a slower speed by simply decreasing the voltage.
As has been mentioned, the usual solid state control removes part of the
AC waveform, which may result in motor overheating.

This can be done with a tapped autotransformer or simply with a series
resistor(s). A variable resistor of sufficient power rating would give
limited stepless speed control.

I have a condenser fan on my refrigerator that the repairman replaced
with one that sounded like a jet taking off! I dropped the voltage to
about 90 volts and it's been happily and quietly running for the past
five years.

You'll never know if your particular motor behaves in this way until you
try it. It may run fine at a lower voltage, but not start. In this
case you need to insure it's always started with the higher voltage.

Virg, you're wasting your time. This is crosposted from
alt.home.repair which is full of trolls and dangerous idiots. Killfile
the loser.

Define dangerous.

Define define! ;-)

BTW, I thought Eddie Lebec was one of yours.

Never heard of anyone by that name.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin wrote:
Hello,

I have a Lasko 2155A window fan with integrated 3 speed control unit
(links at the end of this post). I want to be able to fine tune the
speed so I want a fully variable speed control unit that I would attach
to the power cord, and control the speed from there instead.

Just set your internal fan switch to high and use one of these:
http://www.harborfreight.com/router-...rol-43060.html

Better buy a fire extinguisher, too.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin wrote:
[...]

Film at 11, of the fire department trying to put out the fire and
drag his corpse out of the building.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin wrote:
[...]

SHUT UP FOOL! ... YOU DEFINE YOURSELF WELL IN THAT ALT.HOME.REPAIR
POST.
YOU DIRTY LOW DOWN TROLL.......YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.
YOU GODDAMNED IDIOT...WHAT SICK CONTEMPT FOR HUMAN LIFE YOU HAVE, YOU
FAT FAITHLESS FESTERING FREAK !

PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

wrote:

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin * *wrote:
[...]

It's using other words to explain other other words.

BTW, I thought Eddie Lebec was one of yours.

* *Never heard of anyone by that name.

Never watched Cheers!...? That old TV vehicle for Ted Danson, Kirstie
Alley and Kelsey Grammer? Eddie Lebec was the Canuckiadian goalie
that Carla was involved with for a few episodes.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

wrote:

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin wrote:
[...]

Whoosh! ;-)

BTW, I thought Eddie Lebec was one of yours.

Never heard of anyone by that name.

Never watched Cheers!...? That old TV vehicle for Ted Danson, Kirstie
Alley and Kelsey Grammer? Eddie Lebec was the Canuckiadian goalie
that Carla was involved with for a few episodes.

I've been trying to forget that series. 'Gilligan's Island' was
better.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 6/23/2011 2:01 PM, Evan wrote:
On Jun 23, 10:13 am, wrote:
On Jun 23, 9:49 am, wrote:

On Jun 23, 9:45 am, Jim wrote:

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin wrote:
[...]

Correction, Evan, the OP (as it happens, that's me) wants information,
information which you refused to provide outright. So Evan, **** off.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On Jun 24, 11:53*am, Martin Levac wrote:
On 6/23/2011 2:01 PM, Evan wrote:

On Jun 23, 10:13 am, *wrote:
On Jun 23, 9:49 am, *wrote:

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin *wrote:
[...]

information which you refused to provide outright. So Evan, **** off.- Hide quoted text -

I think the point is that you initially did not seem very receptive to
the suggestion that there is not a practical solution to your problem
given the constraints you placed on the solution. Pont could have
been made without calling you a troll though.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin wrote:
[...]

Yes, I did crosspost in a.h.repair. Forgive me if I ****ed up but I
thought that people who worked on their own homes would know a thing or
two about the subject. And if a.h.repair is full of idjits and trolls,
don't ****ing blame me, I didn't put them there. And if you consider
yourself smart enough to know who's a moron and who's not, consider the
fact that there's just about as many moron electricians as there are
moron doctors, politicians and garbage collectors. If there's a loser
here to killfile, it ain't me.

Have a nice ****ing day.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 6/24/2011 12:15 PM, jamesgangnc wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:53 am, Martin wrote:
On 6/23/2011 2:01 PM, Evan wrote:

On Jun 23, 10:13 am, wrote:
On Jun 23, 9:49 am, wrote:

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin wrote:
[...]

I think the point is that Evan initially did not give a **** about the
subject and decided then and there that it was useless to even try to
give me the information that I asked for. I've had a lot of experience
with smart asses who will simply not give proper advice and the only
advice they will give is "don't do it". Even is just one more smart ass.
Well, **** him.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 6/21/2011 8:38 AM, jamesgangnc wrote:
On Jun 21, 8:21 am, Martin wrote:
On 6/21/2011 7:52 AM, jamesgangnc wrote:

The problem is that you can't simply continue to lower the frequency
as the lower the frequency the less effective the induction is. Also
you will find that variable frequency controllers are pricey.

Your best bet is to find a motor with brushes that you can vary the
speed of with common speed controllers.

I did find that. Cheapest VFD at a glance was $325. Although I don't see
why they should be. Maybe these things are too specialized to be made
cheaply.

It's a fan and there's little I can do about its design. It must be
quiet and that is partly why I want full control over the speed.

That's part of it. There is not a high demand. Theoretetically an
inverter design could be adapted to a variable frequency output. But
you still have to convert to dc, then convert back to ac with a
variable frequency switching supply of some sort. And you are still
limited by the ability of the induction motor to operate at lower
frequencies. Even 30hz, which is just half, is far worse at
induction.

Practically all small fans will be built with an induction motor and
speed control will be done via multiple sets of windings. Brushed
motors are more costly and have issues with brush wear and electrical
noise. They are seldom found in home appliances. I have seen them in
blenders though. Probably because blenders have a lot of speeds.

Your most effective solution, barring finding a fan with a non
induction motor, would be to replace the motor. That will probably
involve some minor fabrication unless you are really lucky. Another
option would be a DC motor and a variable output dc power supply.

But as you have found, there is no simple plug in solution for your
problem.

Perhaps a smaller fan. Or put the fan in a window further away from
you. If you leave the nearby window open you will still be in the
cross breeze.

I just want to say thanks for the reply and effort. I appreciate it.
That goes for the other useful posters too.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 6/23/2011 2:01 PM, Evan wrote:

On Jun 23, 10:13 am, * *wrote:
On Jun 23, 9:49 am, * *wrote:

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin * *wrote:
[...]

Well, **** him.- Hide quoted text -

Movng on. I presume you've gotten all the information on the subject
now. Or do you still have questions? And what's your plan next?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

In article ,
Martin Levac wrote:

I just want to say thanks for the reply and effort. I appreciate it.
That goes for the other useful posters too.

I just have one more question, if you don't mind: Do you think it might
be easier to just buy a fan that already has the features you want? For
continuously variable speed, maybe a Vornado, or for quietness, one of
those goofy bladeless fans from the pompous vacuum cleaner guy?

If you think that posters who told you that you were on a fool's errand
are assholes who should **** off, your definition of "useful" feedback
is a bit skewed.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

Yes, I did crosspost in a.h.repair. Forgive me if I ****ed up but I
thought that people who worked on their own homes would know a thing or
two about the subject. And if a.h.repair is full of idjits and trolls,
don't ****ing blame me, I didn't put them there. And if you consider
yourself smart enough to know who's a moron and who's not, consider the
fact that there's just about as many moron electricians as there are
moron doctors, politicians and garbage collectors. If there's a loser
here to killfile, it ain't me.

Wrong.

Have a nice ****ing day.

PLONK. You're another foul mouthed idiot like Roy and the others I
won't waste any more time on.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 6/24/2011 1:49 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
Martin wrote:

I just want to say thanks for the reply and effort. I appreciate it.
That goes for the other useful posters too.

I just have one more question, if you don't mind: Do you think it might
be easier to just buy a fan that already has the features you want? For
continuously variable speed, maybe a Vornado, or for quietness, one of
those goofy bladeless fans from the pompous vacuum cleaner guy?

If you think that posters who told you that you were on a fool's errand
are assholes who should **** off, your definition of "useful" feedback
is a bit skewed.

I do think it would be best if I found a window fan with that feature
already integrated but I failed to locate such a fan. Do you mean to say
that one of the Vornado models had fully variable speed control? If so,
I'd be very interested in finding one of those.

I have to admit that I thought that my original purchase would be
adequate even if I knew it only had three fixed speeds and I only found
out that it wasn't adequate after the fact. Such is the risk of buying
before trying.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

Yes, I did crosspost in a.h.repair. Forgive me if I ****ed up but I
thought that people who worked on their own homes would know a thing or
two about the subject. And if a.h.repair is full of idjits and trolls,
don't ****ing blame me, I didn't put them there. And if you consider
yourself smart enough to know who's a moron and who's not, consider the
fact that there's just about as many moron electricians as there are
moron doctors, politicians and garbage collectors. If there's a loser
here to killfile, it ain't me.

Wrong.

Have a nice ****ing day.

PLONK. You're another foul mouthed idiot like Roy and the others I
won't waste any more time on.

So, you wasted your time posting here just to tell me that you won't
waste your time on me anymore?

Buddy, there's a lesson for you in there somewhere. Are you going to
learn it?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 6/24/2011 12:32 PM, jamesgangnc wrote:

Movng on. I presume you've gotten all the information on the subject
now. Or do you still have questions? And what's your plan next?

I got all the info I wanted I think, thanks. My plan is to stick with
what I got and look for a bargain VFD or a window fan with the feature I
want. Thanks again.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

In article ,
Martin Levac wrote:

I do think it would be best if I found a window fan with that feature
already integrated but I failed to locate such a fan. Do you mean to say
that one of the Vornado models had fully variable speed control? If so,
I'd be very interested in finding one of those.

A bit of googling reveals several Vornado models with infinitely
variable speed. Whether or not they're specifically designed for window
installation, I don't know, because I didn't feel like doing that much
research. But I saw at least 3 models of infinitely variable design.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 6/24/2011 4:16 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
Martin wrote:

I do think it would be best if I found a window fan with that feature
already integrated but I failed to locate such a fan. Do you mean to say
that one of the Vornado models had fully variable speed control? If so,
I'd be very interested in finding one of those.

A bit of googling reveals several Vornado models with infinitely
variable speed. Whether or not they're specifically designed for window
installation, I don't know, because I didn't feel like doing that much
research. But I saw at least 3 models of infinitely variable design.

Thanks for the tip. I searched myself and found only the Vornado 280AE
window fan model with that feature, although not for sale. The hunt begins.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

* Martin *wrote:

I do think it would be best if I found a window fan with that feature
already integrated but I failed to locate such a fan. Do you mean to say
that one of the Vornado models had fully variable speed control? If so,
I'd be very interested in finding one of those.

A bit of googling reveals several Vornado models with infinitely
variable speed. Whether or not they're specifically designed for window
installation, I don't know, because I didn't feel like doing that much
research. But I saw at least 3 models of infinitely variable design.

Thanks for the tip. I searched myself and found only the Vornado 280AE
window fan model with that feature, although not for sale. The hunt begins.

I was right - this is entertaining. You go off half-cocked and buy
something that doesn't do what you want, than you get your panties in
a twist when people tell you you're half-cocked idea for how to fix
the problem you got yourself into won't work, and now, after being a
newsgroup puppet on a string, you decide to start doing your homework.

Glad to be of use.

Next time ask for the advice before you buy something and get yourself
into trouble.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On Jun 24, 2:36*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Yes, I did crosspost in a.h.repair. Forgive me if I ****ed up but I
thought that people who worked on their own homes would know a thing or
two about the subject. And if a.h.repair is full of idjits and trolls,
don't ****ing blame me, I didn't put them there. And if you consider
yourself smart enough to know who's a moron and who's not, consider the
fact that there's just about as many moron electricians as there are
moron doctors, politicians and garbage collectors. If there's a loser
here to killfile, it ain't me.

* *Wrong.

Have a nice ****ing day.

* *PLONK. *You're another foul mouthed idiot like Roy and the others I
won't waste any more time on.

WHO THE FICK IS ROY??? YOUR MAN CRUSH?!?
HAS HE EVEN POSTED A RESPONSE TO THIS ?
EAT **** TERROLL , YOU ANAL RETENTIVE ****WAD.
YOU AND THAT DUMBASS SCUMSUCKER MARTINETTE DESERVE EACH OTHER.
TGITM

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

Martin wrote:

[...]

Wait, you mean to say that my inability to predict the future is a
character flaw? Hindsight is 20/20 indeed. This reminds me of South Park
and the Captain Hindsight episode for some reason. Add this to your
initial reply of "don't do it", and you make a full fledged coward who
will do everything in his power not to take any risk whatsoever, and
fail to learn anything in the process. Because, as you know, we can only
learn from our mistakes, and since you don't make any due to your
cowardice and your unwillingness to take any risk, that makes you
ignorant as well.

Ignorance is bliss. Go home, kiss your wife goodnight, don't worry about
a thing, everything will be alright.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

* *Martin * *wrote:

[...]

Of course not. You're obstreperous behavior and ridiculous
defensiveness over your mistake is your character flaw. One of them.

Hindsight is 20/20 indeed. This reminds me of South Park
and the Captain Hindsight episode for some reason. Add this to your
initial reply of "don't do it", and you make a full fledged coward who
will do everything in his power not to take any risk whatsoever, and
fail to learn anything in the process. Because, as you know, we can only
learn from our mistakes, and since you don't make any due to your
cowardice and your unwillingness to take any risk, that makes you
ignorant as well.

a). I never told you to "don't do it" or anything of the kind. I
told Evan to not waste his time on you as you said you needed magic to
change you mind.
b). I make plenty of mistakes, responding to you being one of the
lesser ones (after counseling Evan to save his breath it makes my
mistake bigger - I keep a careful accounting).
c). Coward...? Is Rod Serling around here somewhere? I must have
stepped through a door and gone back in time to some playground. I
hate doing that.

Ignorance is bliss. Go home, kiss your wife goodnight, don't worry about
a thing, everything will be alright.

That's good advice.

Like I said before, ask you questions beforehand - it won't make you
less of a man. Honest.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

[...]

He did nothing but give a wise-ass remark to anyone who told him something
he didn't want to hear.
HE IS JUST A KID TROLL !!!111

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On Jun 25, 10:01*am, "Tom Biasi" wrote:
[...]

NO HE IS A FOOLISH FAGGOTY TROLL......JUST LIKE YOU.
APPATENTLY WITH THE SAME FLAMING TROLL KEYBOARD......YOU FOOL !!!
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

Martin wrote:

[...]

I will remember you as useless and unhelpful and mildly annoying. What
an impression you made on me. And now you're making lists as if what you
have to say is important? I can make lists too.

I will remember you as:

a) useless
b) unhelpful
c) mildly annoying

See? Now it's all important looking.

It just occurred to me, do you think me a fool? Beware, your answer will
determine your own character.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 6/23/2011 2:01 PM, Evan wrote:

On Jun 23, 10:13 am, *wrote:
On Jun 23, 9:49 am, *wrote:

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin *wrote:
[...]

Umm... You want information on something which does not
exist for the application and device you want to redneck-engineer...

Rather than accept that INFORMATION and try to find another way
(i.e. not in a window mounted, speed controlled [with the control
cord mounted] fan) to accomplish your desire to move air quietly
you continue to ask pointless questions and balk at the fruits
of your own explorations as costing too much...

That sir is the textbook definition of trolling...

~~ Evan
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

* * Martin * * *wrote:

[...]

Wow, you completely summed yourself up in a neat ordered little
list...

You are quite the self-aware troll, aren't you...

~~ Evan
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

Martin Levac writes:

DUMASS? THATS MY INSULT DUMAZZ!11111 CANT MAKE UP YOUR OWN INSULTS
DUMAZZ??? NO IMAGINATION DUMAZZ? DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL DUMAZZ? FELL
ASLEEP IN CLASS DUMAZZ?

That's Pattycakes, our very own retarded fake ghost. Be kind to him, it's
not easy to think up an original insult when you're retarded like he is.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 6/25/2011 7:37 PM, RicodJour wrote:

Sigh. No, Marty, you are not a fool. You just have bad manners, an
inflated opinion of your smarts and trouble accepting criticism.

BTW, you didn't think the computer fan array was helpful? Why not?

Computer fans are too small thus must spin too fast thus produce too
much noise. And the frequency of that noise is too high thus much more
obvious and annoying comparatively. As for my bad manners, consider that
I only _reply_ in kind, I've never _started_ any bull****, but I
certainly gave back as much as was taken. All my replies to those
helpful and informative were polite and kind and appreciative. How would
you define my original post if not polite, concise and to the point? Why
would I show bad manners if I wanted help? That makes no sense. But then
why would I be polite to those who are useless, unhelpful and downright
obnoxious to me with no provocation whatsoever from me like that guy who
thinks he's the boss of a.e.electrical, TGITM?

I am not above going very low in my social interaction to make a point.
But I wouldn't just start off that way to **** people off for no reason.
As far as I can see, there's been exactly zero legitimate criticism of
anything I said. And the criticism that was made was directed at my
desire to obtain information, and the simple desire to do what I want
with that information. How the **** do you justify this kind of
criticism, especially in the absence of any helpful comment in the same
breath? I was raised to shut the **** up if I had nothing good to say.
But I was also raised to stand up for myself. I won't start a fight, but
I'll finish it. Hence, I reply in kind until the point is made clear.

Is the point made clear?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

Martin wrote:

[...]

Have you ever looked up the definition of the word troll on Wikipedia?
Did you know that one defining characteristic of a troll is the tendency
to accuse others of being a troll? If all you have to say is "you're a
troll", perhaps it would be wise to look at your own contribution to the
discussion and how that contribution defines your character.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 6/23/2011 2:01 PM, Evan wrote:

On Jun 23, 10:13 am, wrote:
On Jun 23, 9:49 am, wrote:

On Jun 20, 5:21 pm, Martin wrote:
[...]

Accusing others of being a troll is a defining characteristic of
trollish behavior. Another defining characteristic of trollish behavior
is the total uselessness of the contribution to the discussion. It seems
therefore that you have some introspecting to do, Evan.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 6/25/2011 10:25 PM, Michael Moroney wrote:
Martin writes:

DUMASS? THATS MY INSULT DUMAZZ!11111 CANT MAKE UP YOUR OWN INSULTS
DUMAZZ??? NO IMAGINATION DUMAZZ? DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL DUMAZZ? FELL
ASLEEP IN CLASS DUMAZZ?

That's Pattycakes, our very own retarded fake ghost. Be kind to him, it's
not easy to think up an original insult when you're retarded like he is.

But I was trying to appear as retarded as he was. You know, just to make
a point. Looks like I got it right. Anyway, I see no point in being kind
to a retard. I mean, who's it going to offend?!?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

* * Martin * * *wrote:

[...]

NO WE DO NOT THINK IT...WE KNOW IT, YOU IDIOT.
YOUR GRANDIOSE POST PROVES IT, YOU KEYBOARD HUGGING DUMMY.
TGITM