Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT? Sluts!

On May 16, 5:42*am, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2011 04:14:01 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On May 14, 10:07*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 14 May 2011 13:45:53 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

I am well travelled about the Middle East.

Well, golly gee, harry. *I'm well traveled in the swamps.

Don't think of yourself as a jet setter. That will not add up.

I 've been in the swamps too.

I bet you have. Like on a tour bus. *Have you been into a Seminole
nation?

harry. I'm not talking about a tour bus, but a real swamp.. a place
where creatures crawl and make you itch...

A real place with no tea and crumpets!

I have travelled extensively in Brazil, Bolivia, Venezuela and Peru.
They all have extensive "swamps". I always use local/municiple
transport. If there is none, I hire someone locally to take me where
I want to go.
http://freespace.virgin.net/susan.armitage/VENPAR3.HTM

Seminoles? Ah yes. Subjected to ethnic cleansing by the US government
in the past. I don't believe there are many left in "swamps" these
days they were mostly transported elsewhere. .
Sounds a fairly boring sort of visit to make.
Totally touristified I expect. Coca cola, hot dawgs, motels and
gimcrack ornaments. You live round there?
Tourism in America destroys the place. Worst place I've been for
that.

I have met North American Indians (In South Dakota). They were not
happy bunnies. Hardly surprising I suppose.

There are very large areas of America are geographically very boring I
found.
It's a long way between interesting places. But I met some
interesting people and everyone was very kind and generous towards me.
But they were kind and generous in Baghdad too.

BTW. Are there any "Hillbillies"here? They have a reputation in the
UK for incest and shooting anyone with a new car.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 16, 8:16*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2011 23:57:19 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

I have met North American Indians (In South Dakota). *They were not
happy bunnies. Hardly surprising I suppose.

Wait a minute.

Did you say before that you visited the USA in Iowa, once?

One tribal nation, still refuses money change that has President
Andrew Jackson. *Cherokee nation is (was) really ****ed at Jackson.

HARRY IS A SNOTTY HAIRY OLD CHAP FROM ENGLAND, WHEN THE INJUNS SAW HIM
THE SAID "OH **** NOT THE ENGLISH AGAIN"....HENCE HE DIDNT GET ANY
SMILES...HE WAS BLINDED BY THE LIGHT, REVED UP LIKE A DUECE, YOU KNOW
THE RUMOR IN THE NIGHT :-)
BOOWAHAHAHAHA
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I have met North American Indians (In South Dakota). *They were not
happy bunnies. Hardly surprising I suppose.

Wait a minute.

Did you say before that you visited the USA in Iowa, once?

One tribal nation, still refuses money change that has President
Andrew Jackson. *Cherokee nation is (was) really ****ed at Jackson.

Yes I did.
My wife and myself travelled around the Midwest by bus (Greyhound and
it;s successor, I forget the name). It enables one to see the country
and meet interesting people.
I think it was Sioux that we met. Sat there in buckskins? selling
trash to tourists. It was near Rapid City I think. Sad.
We also visited a place not far from there (forget the name where
there was a huge shack filled stalls. Considered a major attraction
apparently.
Tourism is weird in America to us Brits.
It was more interesting/instructive to see what Americans thought was
interesting.
Hah. It's come to me. Wall Drug? Positively weird. Not the place.
The people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 18, 4:22*am, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2011 00:58:34 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

My wife and myself travelled around the Midwest by bus (Greyhound and
it;s successor, I forget the name). *It enables one to see the country
and meet interesting people.

harry, you do not meet interesting people of the land on a bus. Rent a
car and find out who makes the best peanut brittle in Alabama.

I think it was Sioux that we met. *Sat there in buckskins? selling
trash to tourists.

If you called a hand made ring* "trash", made by a Navaho you might
get bitch slapped by the bride or *savage hostile Indians.

Ring samples:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=navajo+rings&qpvt=navajo+rings&FO...

...ignorant slut!

Who mentioned Navajhos and rings? Not I.
This lot were selling trash.
Why do you keep changing the subject?

I thought it showed a remarkable lack of initiative given the
voraciousness of the American consumer and the pester power of their
kids.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

My wife and myself travelled around the Midwest by bus (Greyhound and
it;s successor, I forget the name). *It enables one to see the country
and meet interesting people.

harry, you do not meet interesting people of the land on a bus. Rent a
car and find out who makes the best peanut brittle in Alabama.

I think it was Sioux that we met. *Sat there in buckskins? selling
trash to tourists.

If you called a hand made ring* "trash", made by a Navaho you might
get bitch slapped by the bride or *savage hostile Indians.

Ring samples:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=navajo+rings&qpvt=navajo+rings&FO...

...ignorant slut!

I find strange American foods largely unpalatable.The worst by far, so
far being "grits".
I can only conclude they only ate such stuff because nothing else was
available. Definately an aquired taste.

We too have strange folksy foods that you have to eat from childhood
to find eatable. But hey arose in times of poverty and shortage.

I am not much interested in eating. Just a boring neccessity.
Refuelling.

BTW are there any hostile indians in America.?
I have been attacked by savages elsewhere but your Sioux seemed well
"pacified".

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

My wife and myself travelled around the Midwest by bus (Greyhound and
it;s successor, I forget the name). *It enables one to see the country
and meet interesting people.

harry, you do not meet interesting people of the land on a bus. Rent a
car and find out who makes the best peanut brittle in Alabama.

I think it was Sioux that we met. *Sat there in buckskins? selling
trash to tourists.

If you called a hand made ring* "trash", made by a Navaho you might
get bitch slapped by the bride or *savage hostile Indians.

Ring samples:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=navajo+rings&qpvt=navajo+rings&FO...

...ignorant slut!

If I rent a car I get to meet no-one. Besides, driving long distances
is boring and tiring. Let someone else take the strain while I look
out and see what I can see. Driving cars is anti-social.
& BTW there ARE interesting people on buses, even in America. When did
you last go on one?

I have travelled round large parts of South America by bus. Some
places have far better buses than in the US. Some have far worse.
The worse the bus, the more interesting it's destination is an almost
invariable rule.
Where there is no bus I may hire a car and someone to drive it. Or a
taxi for the day. Or several days.
I have hired boats and aeroplanes too, to get where I wanted to go.

Here's a route I can recommend.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT24RfutkjY

OT? Sluts! harry Home Repair 58 May 16th 11 07:29 AM
OT? Sluts! Higgs Boson[_2_] Home Repair 0 May 14th 11 07:03 AM