Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT? Sluts!

On May 18, 4:22*am, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2011 00:58:34 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

My wife and myself travelled around the Midwest by bus (Greyhound and
it;s successor, I forget the name). *It enables one to see the country
and meet interesting people.

harry, you do not meet interesting people of the land on a bus. Rent a
car and find out who makes the best peanut brittle in Alabama.

I think it was Sioux that we met. *Sat there in buckskins? selling
trash to tourists.

If you called a hand made ring* "trash", made by a Navaho you might
get bitch slapped by the bride or *savage hostile Indians.

Ring samples:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=navajo+rings&qpvt=navajo+rings&FO...

...ignorant slut!

I find strange American foods largely unpalatable.The worst by far, so
far being "grits".
I can only conclude they only ate such stuff because nothing else was
available. Definately an aquired taste.

We too have strange folksy foods that you have to eat from childhood
to find eatable. But hey arose in times of poverty and shortage.

I am not much interested in eating. Just a boring neccessity.
Refuelling.

BTW are there any hostile indians in America.?
I have been attacked by savages elsewhere but your Sioux seemed well
"pacified".