Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT? Sluts!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...y-2281611.html

Thought this might amuse!
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote in
:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...lise-for-first
-british-slutwalk-rally-2281611.html

Thought this might amuse!

Amuse? Hell, I want to do what I can to support them!

Now, the one holding the sign is what it's all about. Nice gesture to bring
your pet to the rally [to the right of the sign holder, glasses, bluish
lowcut dress & barely visable green Leggins]
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 11, 8:23*am, Red Green wrote:
harry wrote :

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...lise-for-first
-british-slutwalk-rally-2281611.html

Thought this might amuse!

Amuse? Hell, I want to do what I can to support them!

Now, the one holding the sign is what it's all about. Nice gesture to bring
your pet to the rally [to the right of the sign holder, glasses, bluish
lowcut dress & barely visable green Leggins]

SO WHAT NOW? DOES THIS MEAN WE HAVE TO RELEASE A SMUT BROS VIDEO NOW?
SO WHAT IF THEY LIKE US....CAN't WE LIKE THEM.
THEY ARE BEAUOOOOOOOOTIFUL !
BE NICE, OR BE MICE.
BOOWAHAHAHAHA
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
harry wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-first-britis
h-slutwalk-rally-2281611.html

Thought this might amuse!

So rape is amusing to you? Or women standing up to those who say that
women get raped because they dress attractively? Sorry, Harry, you're
nothing but a ****ing asshole if that's the way you think.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article
,
harry wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...ilise-for-firs
t-britis h-slutwalk-rally-2281611.html

Thought this might amuse!

So rape is amusing to you? Or women standing up to those who say that
women get raped because they dress attractively? Sorry, Harry, you're
nothing but a ****ing asshole if that's the way you think.

Not the way I took it Smitty. I personally agree with their stance. What I,
and possibly Harry...maybe, found amusing is an open movement and
demonstration of such. I was not aware of the previous occurrences.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article
,
harry wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...ilise-for-firs
t-britis h-slutwalk-rally-2281611.html

Thought this might amuse!

So rape is amusing to you? Or women standing up to those who say that
women get raped because they dress attractively? Sorry, Harry, you're
nothing but a ****ing asshole if that's the way you think.

Not the way I took it Smitty. I personally agree with their stance. What I,
and possibly Harry...maybe, found amusing is an open movement and
demonstration of such. I was not aware of the previous occurrences.

I think what amused Harry was the term "slut." Some guys never get over
being 15 yrs. old. He probably didn't even read the article.

Of all the serious, long-term girlfriends I've had (relationships
lasting more than two years) ---

One lost her virginity by being raped at knife point in a dorm room. Her
friends heard her crying and knocked on the door to ask whether she was
OK. The guy said he'd kill her if she said anything other than "I'm OK."

One was repeatedly sexually abused by her mother from infancy through
about age 10.

One lost her virginity at age 14 to a professional fashion photographer
for whom she was modeling clothing. After she declined his request for
sex, he chased her around the swimming pool for an hour before he caught
and raped her.

One was raped at age 12 by her brother and his friend.

One was raped regularly by her father, from age 12 to about 16. Her
sister, also. Father now lives in South America, where pedophilia isn't
so frowned upon, and continues to rape children.

So making light of rape doesn't sit well with me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 11, 11:28*am, Smitty Two wrote:
*Red Green wrote:
Smitty Two wrote in
*harry wrote:

[...]

Your personal history shows a pattern, if nothing else, and you did
take harry's post personally when it wasn't meant that way. If you
read the article and saw the pictures, you saw that the people that
are putting the thing on also think there's humor involved. It's okay
to laugh at serious situations if it at least allows people to talk
about the serious situations rather than keep it hidden.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 11, 4:28*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
*Red Green wrote:

Smitty Two wrote in
news

In article
,
*harry wrote:

[...]

So making light of rape doesn't sit well with me.- Hide quoted text -

You have strange friends Smitty. I don't know anyone who has been
raped.
But then you are a member of a nasty, violent society, brainwashed by
Hollywood and not well educated.
Did the persons you refer to dress sluttishly?
Anyone else out there know someone who's been raped or is Smitty a one
off?
Is this a common thing in America?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 11, 4:11*pm, Red Green wrote:
Smitty Two wrote innews
In article
,
*harry wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...ilise-for-firs
t-britis h-slutwalk-rally-2281611.html

Thought this might amuse!

So rape is amusing to you? Or women standing up to those who say that
women get raped because they dress attractively? Sorry, Harry, you're
nothing but a ****ing asshole if that's the way you think.

Not the way I took it Smitty. I personally agree with their stance. What I,
and possibly Harry...maybe, found amusing is an open movement and
demonstration of such. I was not aware of the previous occurrences.

These woman are half wits. Just wanting something not to be true does
not make it so.
Men are built to think about sex. None of us can help it. Only with
some individuals, it doesn't take much to push them over the edge.
Especially teenagers.
If it were not so, the human race would not exist.

Define "attractively" in the context you use it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 11, 8:28*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
*Red Green wrote:

Smitty Two wrote in
news

In article
,
*harry wrote:

[...]

Me neither. It takes a certain male insecurity to even joke about
something so horrendous.

In the news: Our good friends and oil-lies, the Saudis, recently
invaded Bahrain to put down another of the popular uprisings exploding
in the Middle East.
Young girls in Bahrain were arrested by the "police", badly beaten,
more and more forcibly as they refused to cave and beg for mercy.
Then they were threatened with rape. First person report this morning
on NPR . Can you visualize this happening to your daughter?

What was the Administration's reaction: Nil, according to the radio
host, who commented: "Bahrain is home to the US 5th Fleet."

QED.

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

*harry wrote:

[...]

At first I thought Smitty over reacted but after those last three
posts of total bull ****, I recon I'll agree with him.

You are showing yourself for what I've avoided seeing until now.
You're just a low life British Snob. I blow my nose at you. I fart in
your general direction... etc, etc.

Violent people of the type that would use the excuse to rape a woman
just because she dressed provocatively are scum that are looking for a
reason to be violent against women. If they don't find that excuse to
be available, they will find another.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/11/2011 12:31 PM, harry wrote:

Well I am of the view that provactive dress does invite rape in a
certain class of individuals brain.
These woman are kidding themselves if they think it's not true.
The Canadian policeman was right.

And to bring this back on topic, the same is true of homes. If your
home looks like anything more attractive than a slum hovel, then
you're just ASKING to be burglarized. Don't want to be robbed? Quit
advertising your goodies! If you do get robbed, it's your own fault.

This applies to cars, too. It's your own damn fault if someone wants
your car badly enough to just take it. You should be driving a beater.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

[...]

OR, and have you ever considered this extremely remote possibility:

They are a troll. Or they are just plain mentally unbalanced.

Agruing, or even conversing with an idiot or a crazy person means you have
to go down a few levels to have an engaging conversation. People who
realize this have a lot fewer problems in life, or become health care
professionals.

Either learn to use those little buttons on your computer so you can skip
these conversations, or turn it in, you're too stupid to own it. Or just
fall into every killfile in the place and respond to your own
echo..................

echo..................

echo....................

echo...................

HTH

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

[...]

What? Why would I want to skip these conversations?

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

IT's JUST NOT WORTH IT......HARRY BUZZ OFF AND STOP POSTING CRAP.
IS EVERYONE IN ENGLAND LIKE YOU? YOUR'E A REGULAR BENNY HILL ARENT
YOU.
I CHANGE THAT CHANNEL YOU BRAIN POISONED WANKOFF.

TGITM

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/11/2011 9:37 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-first-britis
h-slutwalk-rally-2281611.html

Thought this might amuse!

So rape is amusing to you? Or women standing up to those who say that
women get raped because they dress attractively? Sorry, Harry, you're
nothing but a ****ing asshole if that's the way you think.

I've always thought it to be very entertaining to ignore provocatively
dressed women because it makes them mad. It's a great sport for me to
surreptitiously watch them for a reaction by catching their reflections
in windows and out of the corner of my eye, it's so funny. They dress
like that to get attention, unfortunately it sometimes attracts the eye
of the wrong type of person. I think women should be allowed to walk
around naked in public if they want, it would be a lot of fun for me to
pretend to ignore them. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote
You have strange friends Smitty. I don't know anyone who has been
raped.
But then you are a member of a nasty, violent society, brainwashed by
Hollywood and not well educated.
Did the persons you refer to dress sluttishly?
Anyone else out there know someone who's been raped or is Smitty a one
off?
Is this a common thing in America?

Oh, I bet you do know someone. Maybe they have never told you, but you can
be sure someone in your circle of friends or relatives has been raped. It
happens in every country. The rate in the UK is about 23 per 100,000. Poor
conviction rate you Brits have too.

If you look at the statistics, the countries with the highest rates are the
ones mostly likely to report them.

From Wikipedia:
According to a news report on BBC One presented in 12 November 2007, there
were 85,000 women raped in the UK in the previous year, equating to about
230 cases every day. According to that report one of every 200 women in the
UK was raped in 2006. The report also showed that only 800 persons were
convicted in rape crimes that same year.[29][30]

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
RicodJour wrote:

Your personal history shows a pattern, if nothing else, and you did
take harry's post personally when it wasn't meant that way.

Harry substantiated my assumption about him in his followup post - he's
one of the ignorant assholes who believe women invite rape. The cop was
wrong, and he is wrong.

Those five women represent about half of my serious g.f.s, so my
personal history tells me that half of all women are raped at some time
in their lives.

I harbor ill will towards those who raped the women I've known, and I
take personally any comments made by anyone who makes a joke of rape, or
finds it amusing in any way.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
harry wrote:

Well I am of the view that provactive dress does invite rape in a
certain class of individuals brain.
These woman are kidding themselves if they think it's not true.
The Canadian policeman was right.

I didn't use to dislike you, but I do now. You are as pathetic of a man
as you pretend to be on usenet.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
harry wrote:

I don't know anyone who has been
raped.

Sure you do. You just don't know that about them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 12, 3:31*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"harry" wrote

You have strange friends Smitty. *I don't know anyone who has been
raped.
But then you are a member of a nasty, violent society, brainwashed by
Hollywood and not well educated.
Did the persons you refer to dress sluttishly?
Anyone else out there know someone who's been raped or is Smitty a one
off?
Is this a common thing in America?

Oh, I bet you do know someone. *Maybe they have never told you, but you can
be sure someone in your circle of friends or relatives has been raped. It
happens in every country. *The rate in the UK is about 23 per 100,000. *Poor
conviction rate you Brits have too.

If you look at the statistics, the countries with the highest rates are the
ones mostly likely to report them.

From Wikipedia:
According to a news report on BBC One presented in 12 November 2007, there
were 85,000 women raped in the UK in the previous year, equating to about
230 cases every day. According to that report one of every 200 women in the
UK was raped in 2006. The report also showed that only 800 persons were
convicted in rape crimes that same year.[29][30]

How exactly do you deduce this fromthe information given?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 12, 6:26*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,

*RicodJour wrote:
Your personal history shows a pattern, if nothing else, and you did
take harry's post personally when it wasn't meant that way.

Harry substantiated my assumption about him in *his followup post - he's
one of the ignorant assholes who believe women invite rape. The cop was
wrong, and he is wrong.

Those five women represent about half of my serious g.f.s, so my
personal history tells me that half of all women are raped at some time
in their lives.

I harbor ill will towards those who raped the women I've known, and I
take personally any comments made by anyone who makes a joke of rape, or
finds it amusing in any way.

Your person history shows only that you move in a very strange society
where most of the people you know associate with rapists or have them
in the family.
Whether it's just you or the whole of America, we don't know.

I don't find rape amusing.
I find amusing that women think that dressing like a slut does not
improve their chances of being raped.

Would you let your teenage daughtergoout dressed like a slut? Of
course not.
You know the possible consequenses even if she doesn't.
(Especially in the circles you seem to move in).

BTW, Just how do you deduce that most people I know have been raped
without my knowledge?

I think I probably know more about rape and it's consequences than
you do anyway as I have spent time in the country where rape is
commonest in the world. .
Which is.........? Go on, tell me you expert.

And the women there will discuss it freely as they don't have first
world hangups on the matter
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 12, 6:28*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,

*harry wrote:
Well I am of the view that provactive dress does invite rape in a
certain class of individuals brain.
These woman are kidding themselves if they think it's not true.
The Canadian policeman was right.

I didn't use to dislike you, but I do now.

"You are as pathetic of a man as you pretend to be on usenet."
?????????
Is English not your first language?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 11, 6:57*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:
On May 11, 8:28*am, Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
*Red Green wrote:

Smitty Two wrote in
news

In article
,
*harry wrote:

[...]

HB- Hide quoted text -

You of all people should know you can't believe anything you hear/see
on the news. There is an American led campaign to disinform the
public about Arabs and Muslims. The truth is here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Islam#Rape

Most of the crap you see on American TV is just that, CRAP.
In some muslim countries you can be stoned to death for rape.
Posted to alt.home.repair

*harry wrote:

[...]

-C-- Hide quoted text -

So you let your teenage daughter go out partying dressed like a slut?
If you do, you are not looking after her interests/education.

Specify, "another".

Why do you suppose prostitutes dress like sluts? It is because they
know it attracts a certain type of person. In their case, one they are
interested in meeting. Maybe not in your daughter's case. I least I
hope so.

But if she does go out dressed indistinguishably from a prostitute,
then it's more likely someone will make assumptions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 12, 12:08*am, harry wrote:
On May 11, 6:57*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:

On May 11, 8:28*am, Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
*Red Green wrote:

Smitty Two wrote in
news

In article
,
*harry wrote:

[...]

The truth is also in the translations from the Arabic that even you,
HARRY, can read at such sites as CAMERA and MEMRI. And check out the
school curriculum for Palestinian children (to mention only ONE Arab
country). Not only is Israel not even on the map. But Jews and
Americans are called dogs and pigs and other names unsuitable for a
family site. In an era of cell phones and social media, it's
surprising that the Palestinians haven't reached out beyond the
propaganda they have been fed for generations. Maybe by now they are
too brainwashed. The Arab intellectuals who long for their countries
to emerge from the 9th Century write their books and articles from
London. Unsafe at home. A few very brave ones try to write and speak
at home, but they often pay a terrible price.

You are so totally ignorant of the history of the Middle East, that
one doesn't know where to begin.

As to the "American-led"campaign, the sheeple of the U.S. are equally
ignorant, not only of the history of the Middle East, but of history
in general. Their overall intellectual level stops at reality shows
and dreadful POS "celebrities".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Islam#Rape

Most of the crap you see on American TV is just that, CRAP.
In some muslim countries you can be stoned to death for rape.

You're very confused, HARRY. It's the rape VICTIM who is disgraced;
her family may turn on her; she is now unmarriageable. The rapist
gets a slap on the wrist at best..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 13, 2:07*am, Higgs Boson wrote:
On May 12, 12:08*am, harry wrote:

On May 11, 6:57*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:

On May 11, 8:28*am, Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
*Red Green wrote:

Smitty Two wrote in
news

In article
,
*harry wrote:

[...]

gets a slap on the wrist at best..- Hide quoted text -

I see you didn't even both to read my link. That's how perverted they
have made your brain. You too believe the CRAP and lies you are fed
by your government.

Of course Palestiinans are taught Americans are Pigs. And it's true.
They have been deprived of their land and installed in a giant
concentration camp and the USA and Israel are to blame.
They are entitled to take any steps neccesary to get it back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 12, 12:08*am, harry wrote:

On May 11, 6:57*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:

On May 11, 8:28*am, Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
*Red Green wrote:

Smitty Two wrote in
news

In article
,
*harry wrote:

[...]

You are singing from the Palestinian hymn book, where it says that
it's "their" land. That doesn't make it so.

and the USA and Israel are to blame.

Of course! It must be so! It can't be centuries of parochial,
theocratic Dark Ages that have left the Arab states back in the 9th
century. If you look analytically, not hysterically, at Arab
pronouncements (better to read them in translation on MEMRI rather
than paraphrased in the "lamestream" media -- I am falling in love
with Palin's epithet! -- if you take a clear-eyed look, based on your
study of history, you will quickly understand the basics:

EVERYTHING IS THE FAULT OF THE GREAT SATAN AND THE LITTLE SATAN. THE
ARABS THEMSELVES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING.

That's the whole thing in a nutshell.

HB
They are entitled to take any steps neccesary to get it back.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 12, 9:07*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:

The truth is also in the translations from the Arabic that even you,
HARRY, can read at such sites as CAMERA and MEMRI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_...arch_Institute
Not exactly what I consider unbiased translation.

You're also missing the point about can't-get-a-hardon-harry. When he
spouts his opinions, there's no need to attempt to refute them
logically. He's just another troll with an opinion and he's received
the word of God directly, so it's no use. Let him fester in his own
bile.

Although there is one thing I do find endearing about him - he's been
to some countries so he believes he's an expert on all of them.
That's priceless.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

I see you didn't even both to read my link. That's how perverted they
have made your brain. You too believe the CRAP and lies you are fed
by your government.

Of course Palestiinans are taught Americans are Pigs. And it's true.
They have been deprived of their land and installed in a giant
concentration camp and the USA and Israel are to blame.
They are entitled to take any steps neccesary to get it back.

They WERE deprived of their land! The Ottoman Empire was on the losing side
in WWI. All the lands belonging to the empire were turned over to the United
Nations (via the League of Nations). The United Nations, in turn, gave it to
the state of Israel.

In other words, the Pals lost the land, fair-and-square, by force of arms.
Five times, now, they have tried to take it back by the same method. In all
five attempts, they've failed.

Of course they are welcome to try a sixth time, but with nary a tank or
combat aircraft to their name I can't believe they'd be THAT stupid.

With Pals, though, you never know.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 13, 4:08*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

Sigh. There WAS no such thing as a "Palestinian" until very recent
times. They were JORDANIANS. In 1970, King Hussein massacred
thousands of "Palestinians" who had fled Israel after the 1967 Six Day
War, and were causing "trouble" in Jordan

For a lengthy but worthwhile discussion of the origins of the term
"Palestinian", see: http://www.imninalu.net/myths-pals.htm

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
RicodJour wrote:

SNIP to here, including snippage of a list of sexually abused women

Your personal history shows a pattern, if nothing else, and you did
take harry's post personally when it wasn't meant that way. If you
read the article and saw the pictures, you saw that the people that
are putting the thing on also think there's humor involved. It's okay
to laugh at serious situations if it at least allows people to talk
about the serious situations rather than keep it hidden.

I like putting a bit of humor into this.

And, how about the issue of women having a right to "dress sexy" and
keep the right to say "NO" to the "wrong man"? To a hypothetical lesbian
rapist? To anyone?

How about a man "dressing sexy"? Does that obligate him to engage in
sexual contact? Allow him to refuse to take "NO" for an answer?
Does a woman who "dresses sexy" have a right to order a man to have
sex with her?

I see consistently "right to say NO", and that violation of that is a
crime.
--
- Don Klipstein )
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
harry wrote:

SNIP to this point

So you let your teenage daughter go out partying dressed like a slut?
If you do, you are not looking after her interests/education.

Would you let your teenage son go out partying dressed like a stud?
--
- Don Klipstein )
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 14, 1:57*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 14 May 2011 17:18:15 +0000 (UTC), (Don Klipstein)
wrote:

In ,
harry wrote:

SNIP to this point

So you let your teenage daughter go out partying dressed like a slut?
If you do, you are not looking after her interests/education.

*Would you let your teenage son go out partying dressed like a stud?

What does "dressed like a stud" mean? *Pants hanging off his ass? Butt crack
showing? *No, I wouldn't.

NO, YOU DUMMY..ITS WEARING SEXY TIGHT PANTS EMPHASISING A BULGING
CROTCH.
UNLESS YOURE PLANING TO GIVE UP THAT ASS YOU'D BE ADVERTISING, BOY
YOU REALLY ARE SQUARED OUT GAY.....YOU ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND
USENET & CAN LEARN HOW TO BE A REAL MAN........BOOWAHAHAHAHA ...YOU
HAVE HOPE...THIS IS A STUD CLAASS REQUIERMENT.
PAT ECUM
TGITM

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 14 May 2011 11:30:30 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:

On May 14, 1:57*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 14 May 2011 17:18:15 +0000 (UTC), (Don Klipstein)
wrote:

In ,
harry wrote:

SNIP to this point

So you let your teenage daughter go out partying dressed like a slut?
If you do, you are not looking after her interests/education.

*Would you let your teenage son go out partying dressed like a stud?

What does "dressed like a stud" mean? *Pants hanging off his ass? Butt crack
showing? *No, I wouldn't.

NO, YOU DUMMY..ITS WEARING SEXY TIGHT PANTS EMPHASISING A BULGING
CROTCH.

You've been peeking again. Why are you so obsessed with men's crotches?

UNLESS YOURE PLANING TO GIVE UP THAT ASS YOU'D BE ADVERTISING,

....and men's asses?

BOY YOU REALLY ARE SQUARED OUT GAY.....

More projections from Roy Queerjano.

YOU ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND
USENET & CAN LEARN HOW TO BE A REAL MAN........BOOWAHAHAHAHA

You certainly don't qualify, Queerjano, but I'm sure that's why you're here.

...YOU HAVE HOPE...

Hope is for losers, Roy. It's all you have.

THIS IS A STUD CLAASS REQUIERMENT.

You misspelled "requeerment", Roy.

PAT ECUM
TGITM

Penicillin will take care of that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 14, 5:47*pm, (Don Klipstein) wrote:
In ,

RicodJour wrote:

[...]

What then is the pointof dressing sexy if not interested in sex?
Sends out a confusing message at best.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 14, 6:18*pm, (Don Klipstein) wrote:
In ,

harry wrote:

SNIP to this point

So you let your teenage daughter go out partying dressed like a slut?
If you do, you are not looking after her interests/education.

* Would you let your teenage son go out partying dressed like a stud?
--
*- Don Klipstein )

Define "dressed like a stud" or provide a picture.
The consequnces for him are very much less than for a female.
Men and women are not the same or even equal. So says biology.
Tough but true.
Women have a **** deal in life in general. But there's nothing I can
do about it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 13, 11:47*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On May 12, 9:07*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:

The truth is also in the translations from the Arabic that even you,
HARRY, can read at such sites as CAMERA and MEMRI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_...arch_Institute
Not exactly what I consider unbiased translation.

You're also missing the point about can't-get-a-hardon-harry. *When he
spouts his opinions, there's no need to attempt to refute them
logically. *He's just another troll with an opinion and he's received
the word of God directly, so it's no use. *Let him fester in his own
bile.

Although there is one thing I do find endearing about him - he's been
to some countries so he believes he's an expert on all of them.
That's priceless.

Then we have Americans who have been nowhere and get their "facts"
from Fox TV.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 14, 7:17*am, Higgs Boson wrote:
On May 13, 4:08*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

[...]

An unsigned piece of crap. No references.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin...name_Palestine

Jesus was a Palestinian.