Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT? Sluts!

On 5/11/2011 9:37 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-first-britis
h-slutwalk-rally-2281611.html

Thought this might amuse!

So rape is amusing to you? Or women standing up to those who say that
women get raped because they dress attractively? Sorry, Harry, you're
nothing but a ****ing asshole if that's the way you think.

I've always thought it to be very entertaining to ignore provocatively
dressed women because it makes them mad. It's a great sport for me to
surreptitiously watch them for a reaction by catching their reflections
in windows and out of the corner of my eye, it's so funny. They dress
like that to get attention, unfortunately it sometimes attracts the eye
of the wrong type of person. I think women should be allowed to walk
around naked in public if they want, it would be a lot of fun for me to
pretend to ignore them. ^_^

TDD