Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT? Sluts!

On May 17, 1:16*am, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2011 23:57:19 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

I have met North American Indians (In South Dakota). *They were not
happy bunnies. Hardly surprising I suppose.

Wait a minute.

Did you say before that you visited the USA in Iowa, once?

One tribal nation, still refuses money change that has President
Andrew Jackson. *Cherokee nation is (was) really ****ed at Jackson.

Yes I did.
My wife and myself travelled around the Midwest by bus (Greyhound and
it;s successor, I forget the name). It enables one to see the country
and meet interesting people.
I think it was Sioux that we met. Sat there in buckskins? selling
trash to tourists. It was near Rapid City I think. Sad.
We also visited a place not far from there (forget the name where
there was a huge shack filled stalls. Considered a major attraction
apparently.
Tourism is weird in America to us Brits.
It was more interesting/instructive to see what Americans thought was
interesting.
Hah. It's come to me. Wall Drug? Positively weird. Not the place.
The people.