Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT? Sluts!

On May 16, 5:42*am, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2011 04:14:01 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On May 14, 10:07*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 14 May 2011 13:45:53 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

I am well travelled about the Middle East.

Well, golly gee, harry. *I'm well traveled in the swamps.

Don't think of yourself as a jet setter. That will not add up.

I 've been in the swamps too.

I bet you have. Like on a tour bus. *Have you been into a Seminole
nation?

harry. I'm not talking about a tour bus, but a real swamp.. a place
where creatures crawl and make you itch...

A real place with no tea and crumpets!

I have travelled extensively in Brazil, Bolivia, Venezuela and Peru.
They all have extensive "swamps". I always use local/municiple
transport. If there is none, I hire someone locally to take me where
I want to go.
http://freespace.virgin.net/susan.armitage/VENPAR3.HTM

Seminoles? Ah yes. Subjected to ethnic cleansing by the US government
in the past. I don't believe there are many left in "swamps" these
days they were mostly transported elsewhere. .
Sounds a fairly boring sort of visit to make.
Totally touristified I expect. Coca cola, hot dawgs, motels and
gimcrack ornaments. You live round there?
Tourism in America destroys the place. Worst place I've been for
that.

I have met North American Indians (In South Dakota). They were not
happy bunnies. Hardly surprising I suppose.

There are very large areas of America are geographically very boring I
found.
It's a long way between interesting places. But I met some
interesting people and everyone was very kind and generous towards me.
But they were kind and generous in Baghdad too.

BTW. Are there any "Hillbillies"here? They have a reputation in the
UK for incest and shooting anyone with a new car.