Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What kind of paint should I use on an outside chair?

I've got a wood rocking chair that we usually keep on our deck that is need
of repainting. My first inclination is to use exterior acrylic latex, but
I'm worried that down the road the chalking of the paint will get on
clothes. What could I use that won't chalk?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6037 (20110412) __________

http://www.eset.com

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 13, 10:00*am, "CraigT" wrote:
I've got a wood rocking chair that we usually keep on our deck that is need
of repainting. *My first inclination is to use exterior acrylic latex, but
I'm worried that down the road the chalking of the paint will get on
clothes. *What could I use that won't chalk?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6037 (20110412) __________

http://www.eset.com

Buy whatever color you like at a boat shop. Pricey, but durable. Never
saw boat paint chalking, have you?

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

Joe wrote:
On Apr 13, 10:00 am, "CraigT" wrote:
I've got a wood rocking chair that we usually keep on our deck that
is need
of repainting. My first inclination is to use exterior acrylic
latex, but
I'm worried that down the road the chalking of the paint will get on
clothes. What could I use that won't chalk?

signature database 6037 (20110412) __________

http://www.eset.com

Buy whatever color you like at a boat shop. Pricey, but durable. Never
saw boat paint chalking, have you?

Joe

never seen a boat, did you?

boat paint chalks too.