Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What kind of brush for acrylic paint?

:I'm building a gate out of 2x4s and latticed lath.
:What kind of brush do you use with acrylic paint?
oes it matter? I have many brushes, different
:kinds, from the cheapies made in malasia made of
:boar bristle (?), plastic bristles, better quality
:natural bristle brushes I use for varnish, and others.
oes it matter?

BTW, I primed it all with Killz 2 water based primer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

A decent latex paint brush should work.

What kind of brush for acrylic paint? Dan_Musicant Home Repair 3 July 21st 07 01:39 AM
Acrylic paint yitzak UK diy 11 September 15th 06 07:44 PM
Re Extendable paint brush pole Deebrief UK diy 3 March 6th 06 05:13 PM
Need Suggestions for Best Primer, Paint, Brush Combo AR Home Repair 1 July 20th 05 01:16 AM
What is "Acrylic" Paint?` excap Home Repair 23 June 17th 05 05:41 AM