Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to unshrink all-leather work gloves (deerskin, goatskin, no cowhide)?

Dear sir/madam,

We would like to introduce ourselves "Q Paks Com"
as Professional manufacturers & exporters having our own set up not depending on Makers or Vendors, our products range: Jiu Jitsu Uniform & Belts, Karate Uniform, Judo Uniform. T-Shirt, Hoodies, MMA Shorts, Boxing Shorts,
and Boxing Gloves, MMA Gloves, Kick Pad,Head Guard, Focus Mitt and Accessories, All kind of gloves, All Horse Riding product etc.

Thanking you awaiting your favorable response.
With best regards,
Kashif Qasim
***********
Q.PAKS.Com.PK
Pasrur Road, Doburji Araian
Sialkot - 51310 Pakistan
Ph: +92 307 616 9960
E-Mail:
WEB Site;Q.PAKS.COM
Skype ID: kashif.qasim786

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/11/2013 3:39 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
If I have a pair of gloves that shrunk and don't fit, I give them to a
friend of mine and he squeezes his hands into them to they do fin. My
buddy, OJ, does this a lot.

Gloves don't fit? Send them to:
O J Simpson
Cell 3549
County Jail
Nevada.

His new email adress: Backslash, backslash, delete, two, escape.

You think Q Pac's hand shakes a bit on the mouse?

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 15:39:27 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Gloves don't fit? Send them to:
O J Simpson
Cell 3549
County Jail
Nevada.

Better yet, address OJ in state prison - not the county jail
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Mel Knight, Leslie landberg wrote:
Melbari wrote:

I buy deerskin and goatskin leather gloves from the arc-welding shops to
pull poison oak vines so I'm forced to wash the gloves after use.
Even though I buy XL (the largest size they have in the non-cowhide
gloves), once it's washed (even in just cold water with air drying), they
shrink so much, that I can barely fit them on my hands.
I actually doubt there is a solution - but - just in case, may I ask ...
Is there a way to un-shrink leather work gloves?

Wow. You are totally overthinking this, but I had chime in. Since
logically a strong dish soap is ideal in removing the oils, just don your
dish gloves and wash them thoroughly in the sink. Dry well in towelling
and simply wear the gloves until they are nearly dry, then rub well with
goatskin glove moisturizers/protectants and wear them a bit longer. All
will be well. The gloves dry quickly when you wear them. The whole
process should take about half an hour.

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Mel Knight, TDHeller wrote:
*TRY THIS* Sandbox sand is CHEAP 6.00 50#. Fill gloves with sand and top off
with paper towel to hold in the sand.
In the Oven at about 200 F for 30-45 min - or dry. I'm doing mine now

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...in-628976-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

Some years later if still in the battle, may i suggest angent orange?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thomas posted for all of us...

Some years later if still in the battle, may i suggest angent orange?

Ask OJ he knows...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to TDHeller, TDHeller wrote:
By the Way my gloves came out perfectly dry and not shrunken in the least. The
oven bit is simply to help heat the sand for a more uniform fit. I hope it
works for you - it's now my "Go To " for wet leather gloves.

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...in-628976-.htm

Work gloves Roger Chapman UK diy 11 November 24th 10 05:05 PM
Working leather gloves from mcmaster Ignoramus8643 Metalworking 34 January 9th 08 08:00 PM
Work Gloves kanghuaiqiang Home Repair 0 October 30th 07 04:41 AM
Work gloves tip [email protected] Home Repair 1 December 13th 06 12:05 AM
Good, strong gloves, but not leather? David Pearson UK diy 61 September 6th 05 09:07 PM