Posted to alt.home.repair,atl.general

Default Work gloves tip

I've got a pair of White Mule leather gloves that have lasted me nine
years. I wound up preserving them by accident. I was doing my
hardwood floors, applying a topcoat of polyurethane or some such. I
had my gloves on, and squeezed the excess poly out of the applicator
sponge. So from then on, after they dried, the gloves were extra
tough, even water resistant. They are none too flexible, but they're
still on the job! Just thought I'd pass that along.

--
bruce
The dignified don't even enter in the game.

Waterproofing for work gloves? Bill Home Repair 29 September 13th 17 02:14 PM
Gloves The Medway Handyman UK diy 19 March 20th 06 11:00 PM
Finishing Gloves Derek Hartzell Woodturning 3 January 10th 06 12:20 AM
winter work gloves I R Baboon Home Repair 9 December 17th 05 12:17 AM
Mechanics gloves mtlwright Metalworking 20 February 9th 05 07:18 AM