Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] q.paks.enterprises@gmail.com is offline

Default How to unshrink all-leather work gloves (deerskin, goatskin, no cowhide)?

Dear sir/madam,

We would like to introduce ourselves "Q Paks Com"
as Professional manufacturers & exporters having our own set up not depending on Makers or Vendors, our products range: Jiu Jitsu Uniform & Belts, Karate Uniform, Judo Uniform. T-Shirt, Hoodies, MMA Shorts, Boxing Shorts,
and Boxing Gloves, MMA Gloves, Kick Pad,Head Guard, Focus Mitt and Accessories, All kind of gloves, All Horse Riding product etc.

Thanking you awaiting your favorable response.
With best regards,
Kashif Qasim
Q.PAKS.Com.PK
Pasrur Road, Doburji Araian