Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need dolly ramp recommendations

Hi All,

I need to be doing some moving of appliances into and
out of my garage in to my house. The rise from outside
of my house over the sill is 6". My refrigerator dolly can do
this, but I am getting a little old for the power/strength
it takes. The drop over the side of the sill on the
inside of the house looks to be only about 3/4".

Is there some kind on ramp I can put in from of the sill
so that I do not have to go 6" straight up? Reusable,
portable? Do these things securely hold my dolly with
refrigerator attached?

Many thanks,
-T