Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default INSPIRATION - Joren Clark Dolly

http://www.jorenclark.com/whitepapers/dolly.html

Looks like just the thing for wheeling your saw out of the garage
for cutting in the fresh air.

Or, for just having fun.

JOAT
To listen is an effort, and just to hear is no merit. A duck hears
also.
- Igor Stravinsky

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://www.jorenclark.com/whitepapers/dolly.html

Looks like just the thing for wheeling your saw out of the garage
for cutting in the fresh air.

Or, for just having fun.

JOAT
To listen is an effort, and just to hear is no merit. A duck hears
also.
- Igor Stravinsky

The first thing I thought when I saw that was - homemade roller coaster
for kids!

Dolly Tire Flat Charlie S. Home Repair 19 July 7th 16 11:02 PM
A drop dolly for a roller cabinet Don Foreman Metalworking 1 May 16th 06 04:39 AM
An inspiration... Gunner Metalworking 4 January 11th 06 04:12 AM
Purchase of dolly for moving things Bob Home Repair 5 October 26th 05 07:37 PM
Needing a little inspiration... steamer Metalworking 1 February 4th 05 11:05 PM