Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical box

Ok, so I'm probably making more of this than I need to ...

I am replacing outlets to match new paint in a room and did not notice
that one electrical box still has the old screw in the bottom hole ...
evidently it broke in the hole. There is nowhere to grip it on either
side, not even with needlenose pliers. The plies basically slide off
as soon as I go to turn it.

Can I take a tiny drill bit and drill it out or is there an easier
way?

Where to put the electrical box. Aaron Fude Home Repair 1 June 9th 08 06:19 PM
need some electrical help [email protected] Home Repair 1 February 13th 06 11:03 AM
OT Electrical John Emmons Woodworking 13 September 6th 05 04:47 PM
Electrical putty vs. silicone for sealing exterior electrical holes? blueman Home Repair 3 April 1st 05 10:06 PM
electrical dave marriage UK diy 11 November 6th 03 08:07 PM