Posted to alt.home.repair

Default need some electrical help

im trying to wire an compressor to my shed with 50 amp 220.my inside
breaker box has no more room for a 2 pole breaker,my out side box has
room but it takes a long breaker,the one in it now is a 200 amp breaker
that feeds the house,myquestion is do they make a 50 amp breaker that
will fit in the outside box?if not i have a single pole 30 amp in my
inside box that runs 110 to my shed,if i took that out could i run 220
to the shed from my inside box and then run 110 off the 220 in the
shed,if i remove the 30 amp110 from my inside box i will have room for
a 2 poll breaker.

Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill

see: