Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garden Vinegar vs Roundup

On Sep 13, 10:54*pm, "JimT" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:47:47 -0500, "JimT" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:23:49 -0500, "JimT" wrote:

snip

You really are illiterate, aren't you. *Pity.

:-) You're the one who didn't read it.

Which part is false?

Listen, you illiterate dumb ****, I didn't say any part was false, or
true, so
your question is nonsensical. *...like everything else you've posted
recently
(and likely forever).

"Anthing that starts out a rant with such vitriol is hardly an unbiased
source
of information. **Obviously* slanted crap isn't worth my time, no. *I can
see
where you would use it as "information", though."

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Which part is false?

Jim- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you go on a campaign against dihydrogen oxide. It is, after
all, a strong poison but is used in almost all prepared food.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm thinking a lot of people are seeing your posts because I'm responding.
I'm going to provide a service and just ignore you.

Have a nice day.

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Sep 13, 10:54 pm, "JimT" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:47:47 -0500, "JimT" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
[...]

====

Not as bad as vinegar. g